Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

Yeah, Netflix Daredevil Season 2 (with Punisher and Elektra!) starts in March so the set needs to be close behind.

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

SOLD!! I'm Pre-Ordering right now!
      sigpic

Comment

• BATMAN89
        Mego obsessed!!!
        • Jul 20, 2010

I will be getting this set for sure!
        The Matt Murdock is neat, but I would like one more suit.
        Armored DD would be better for me.
        I'm not sure what I'll do with all the AE heads and clothes that I have so far.
        Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
        My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• dr_cyclops
          One eyed, wonder
          • Dec 17, 2009

This set, has set a new standard. I'm back in on this one!

Comment

• fallensaviour
            Talkative Member
            • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            Murdock looks like Conan O'Brien. Love the yellow suit version.
            LOL.....first thing I thought when I looked at them..."Why is daredevil with Conan?"
            Red and yellow look great.To bad the CND dollar is in the crapper!!!
            “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Teemu
              Eh..FTC has a long way to go with Superfriends...we'll be lucky if we get wave 2 and 3 from them in 2016

EMCE is only making ONE Brand, while FTC has a bunch of different licenses.I agree that DST needs to put more sets out,but FTC is not pumping out figures that much faster.....they have announced a ton of product in which we still don't have pre-orders or release dates for either
              exactly, and you add in bodies Diamond made 12 figures so far, that's 3 FTC waves in a single line. Basically better output than Batman '66.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Type3Toys
                Home Of The Type3 Body
                • Jan 18, 2005

These do look nice! Really like the yellow version.
                LOOK
                Action Figure Design & Prototypes
                For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
                To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

One of the most important things for me is the head sculpt...and they NAILED IT!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Spyweb007
                    Persistent Member
                    • Apr 18, 2006

I agree, that is a great head sculpt!

Comment

• megocrazy
                      Museum Trouble Maker
                      • Feb 18, 2007

Very nice set. Classis DD has always been one of my favorites.
                      It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• DSTZach
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Mar 1, 2012

Originally posted by tllgn
                        Its true ftc has spoiled us with all these fantastic figures.emce/diamond �� is not really competing.their just cashing in on the interest in the format as ftc has done.emce /diamond just has a weird license deal that restricts them from running with it .ftc has a deal that allows them to run with it.
                        That's pretty insulting. Saying we're cashing in on interest in a format that we've been working in for almost ten years is patently untrue, especially since we're working on a line that we are contractually not allowed to sell to major retailers, and is only done in limited runs. And yes, the deals (and licensors) are different. From what everyone is telling me, other companies passed on this deal, because it didn't work for them. I don't know if that's true, but we (and EMCE) loved Megos and Marvel too much to pass!

Comment

• DSTZach
                          Museum Super Collector
                          • Mar 1, 2012

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                          I think these are protos and not production samples. That just may be a red torso to offset the neckline of a Doc Mego bodysuit. I think I can see hand stitching on the yellow Daredevil as well. Just a guess, I could be wrong.
                          These are indeed prototypes. I assume they accurately represent the final product, but it's possible there may be small changes as warranted, as with all prototypes.

Comment

• DSTZach
                            Museum Super Collector
                            • Mar 1, 2012

Originally posted by ovenmitt
                            bbts has Deadpool for this month January and Daredevil not until JUNE- 5 MONTHS later! These sets are being released too far apart and interest will be lost in the sets compared to the high amount of DC waves FTC is churning out!
                            We just released Thor in late December, so that's a pretty tight turnaround, but I do think Deadpool is a month or so away. Hopefully February, but...

Comment

• BATMAN89
                              Mego obsessed!!!
                              • Jul 20, 2010

Originally posted by pmwasson
                              They look great! I'm glad to see the red body on Daredevil.
                              Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                              I think these are protos and not production samples. That just may be a red torso to offset the neckline of a Doc Mego bodysuit. I think I can see hand stitching on the yellow Daredevil as well. Just a guess, I could be wrong.
                              Originally posted by DSTZach
                              These are indeed prototypes. I assume they accurately represent the final product, but it's possible there may be small changes as warranted, as with all prototypes.
                              I would think that this set would still come with a flesh colored body. Only because the idea with the set is to be able to switch heads, hands, and clothing, between the three. If it were a red body, Matt Murdock would have a red body under his suit. But I don't know anything! LOL!
                              Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
                              My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• jayraytee
                                Career Member
                                • May 27, 2011

The boot/glove format on the daredevil prototype is how they should look as opposed to the giant thick famous covers ones that Wolverine had. In my opinion, the red and the yellow daredevils raise the bar way up from previous offers. The head sculpt looks good too, everything is in proportion.
                                I am not a huge fan of the alter ego figures, never was back in the 70s either. But I am fine with those if the hero figures look as good as the daredevil figures do.
                                I do wish the material for the heads were closer to mego material.
                                My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎