X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • argent007
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 7, 2005

Super Powers Question

I sold my near complete collection of Super Powers figures for what seemed like a decent price when I was in high school or early college. Fast forward a couple decades and I'd love to have some of them again.

I joined this community several years ago and was able to put together a complete set of Mego WGSH. I was never in a hurry to "collect them all" and actually never had any as a kid. I was basically trying to get the toys that, as a kid, I admired from the collections of the older brothers of a couple friends. First, I wanted express my appreciation to everyone who helped me out with a trade or a sale (or who purchased comics from me).

Also, I was wondering if anyone knows of a similar collecting community for Super Powers (and/or Secret Wars) figures. I am mainly interested in minty loose figures.

Thanks!
    Erik
    My Updated Want List:
    Comic book original art
    1970s Hulk or Spider-man metal garbage can
    Custom Mego Nexus, Grendel

Have lots of comics and Marvel Legends figures for trades. Thanks!
  • RickD
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 31, 2011

Great Super Powers community here.

The site provides a superb gallery of Super Powers toys and prototypes to help further interest in the production process of the line through the dissemination of information and pictures related to the toy line's development.

Comment

• Fire Marshal Bill
      Career Member
      • Jul 25, 2010

The site RickD posted is definitely the place you need. Also, I have some loose Super Powers for sale if your interested. Shoot me an email at bill@vintagetoyrescue.com and I'll send some pics.
      Vintage Toy Rescue
      1614-B N State Hwy 161
      Grand Prairie, TX 75050
      (972) 740-4424

www.vintagetoyrescue.com

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡