X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by pmwasson
    Here is a comparison of Mego Batman, new CTVT masked head and Cast-a-way masked head:

the more I look at these pics, the more I think its a bad copy of the castaway head, like it got distorted in the recast. The mask holes and eyelines look really close as do the brows above the eye holes. Then there is the neck plug, aren't CTVT's usually Mego style?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
      Often invisible
      • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      the more I look at these pics, the more I think its a bad copy of the castaway head, like it got distorted in the recast. The mask holes and eyelines look really close as do the brows above the eye holes. Then there is the neck plug, aren't CTVT's usually Mego style?
      It wouldn't warp like that if that was the case. I think it was still a "bad copy" however, recreated by some sculptor, Farrow I suppose. I can't explain the neck plug tho, although that could have been recreated along with the head.
      Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
        One eyed, wonder
        • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by daz71
        love the suit and mask not so much the chin.
        I disagree. That long chin does work well with Electro. This custom is good in my eye. over sized? Yes. Still, pmwasson's mask hides so much of this problem with his design. One black head and a wasson mask please. Oh yah! now we workin' on an "Electro".

Comment

• daz71
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2014

Originally posted by dr_cyclops
          I disagree. That long chin does work well with Electro. This custom is good in my eye. over sized? Yes. Still, pmwasson's mask hides so much of this problem with his design. One black head and a wasson mask please. Oh yah! now we workin' on an "Electro".
          do you think i didn't think electro had a big chin i'm probably wrong though i think your daredevil head might work too it was perfect for my squadron sinister nighthawk too.the suit looks like an ed nagy.

Comment

• TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 18, 2015

Originally posted by pmwasson
            Here is a comparison of Mego Batman, new CTVT masked head and Cast-a-way masked head:

Hmm... It's not THAT bad. It's still out of scale though. There are still a few things it can be used for.
            The hands that grip.

Comment

• Type Two
              Career Member
              • Sep 20, 2010

Thanks for the side-by-side! Tempted to order a few of these heads now, but then I remember Figures, Inc's shipping charges... . :(
              Type Two: The Mego body, not the disease.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎