X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by powersthatbe
    I bought two Olsons,one to make into Archie.
    That's a great idea!

Comment

• scott metzger
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 9, 2007

Just opened them up:

Clark: Only real issue is the clunky glasses based on I assume the original Ward's version (and they're stuck on his head crooked; likely have to clean off the stickum and adjust them). Suit works well.

Lois: Had the aforementioned problem with the inner sleeves being bunched up under the jacket; easy fix, and it looks quite nice when the blouse cuffs flare out from the end of the jacket sleeves. Nice fit on the whole suit overall. The hair is a little frazzled, but has the basic classic style. The shoes look okay, but the feet from the 7" girl teen body stuck on the adult legs make the shoes look a little...odd when they're in place. I think they needed a new bent adult foot here.

Jimmy: the head's just a tad big, but not bad enough to ruin things. The face is a little long, but the hair is just about right. The classic outfit and bow tie definitely make him unmistakable as "Mr. Action."

Perry: the head looked big in the prototype, but is in near perfect scale in production. Only problem is, it doesn't evoke Perry at all. The face is way off, not even close to the source material on the card. The cigar is a nice classic touch, and is executed very well. The outfit is dead on, it's just that he looks nothing like any version of Perry White I've ever seen.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

I plan on getting Jimmy and Perry, even better if there offered loose later down the road.

Comment

• SpaceAgent
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 21, 2009

I just got Superman series 2, and I like them. Jimmy Olsen and Perry White look best, and while I like Lois Lane too, her hair is a complete mess in the package. Looks like Margot Kidder from one of her bad nights in the 90s.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎