got the bug to grab some star wars figures

If anyone has any vintage figures MOC please drop me a PM

Thanks
    Vinny
    "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"
  • mikeMc6
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 24, 2012

Hey Vinny, can you be more specific? Either names or runs (POTF, Empire, Etc.)...and don't you already have everything?
    INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
    WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony

Comment

• Vinny0026
      Year Five!!
      • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by mikeMc6
      Hey Vinny, can you be more specific? Either names or runs (POTF, Empire, Etc.)...and don't you already have everything?
      I wish! Star wars wise I only have a handful MOC. So really I'm looking for anything vintage MOC that displays great in a case from the front.
      so they can be on star wars cards, empire cards or jedi cards. I tinkering with the idea that I want to get 1 of each figure moc - might take years to complete but going to give it a shot

I'll call you later Mike and you let me know what you have -
      "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• collectiblehunter
        • Nov 7, 2010

Originally posted by Vinny0026
        I wish! Star wars wise I only have a handful MOC. So really I'm looking for anything vintage MOC that displays great in a case from the front.
        so they can be on star wars cards, empire cards or jedi cards. I tinkering with the idea that I want to get 1 of each figure moc - might take years to complete but going to give it a shot

I'll call you later Mike and you let me know what you have -
        I've got a couple that display well Prices don't include shipping Pics in my signature:

-Rancor Keeper - Bubble is yellow, card is unpunched and lays pretty flat with no creases. Nice. - $45

-Prune Face figure Return of the Jedi card back. The card itself is unpunched with the hang tag just barely lifted showing mainly on the back. Card itself is nice and lays pretty flat. Bubble is slightly yellow with no cracks or dents and doesn't appear to be significantly pulling away at all. $70
        For trade: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29582732@N06/sets/

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎