X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by tllgn
    I also bought a lot of big bang low figures.and it seems at this time their done with the mego-thing.so ftc and emce diamond.will get my interest.and a figure like capt Canuck and the supercollector would be cool too
    I skipped most of the Bif! Bang! Pow! stuff, but I do have most of the Six Million Dollar Man figures, which I got on the cheap at Entertainment Earth. Along with all of the DST Marvels, I also have Supercollector and took a trip to Niagara Falls, Ontario just to visit a comic shop and pick up a Captain Canuck! Waiting on the Cheron & Red Shirt Star Trek figures as well.

While I do get frustrated with Mego-esque product from all of the companies, I still enjoy what they are trying to do, and in a lot of cases, succeeding.

Looking forward to see all of the teased stuff fully revealed. Hoping this Retro Mego Movement lasts for a while longer.

Comment

• tllgn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 6, 2010

^^ That is the way to get them if you can, from bif bang pow entertainment earth i got all
      1.Six million dollar man
      2. battlestar galactica
      3.dr who
      4. venture bros
      5.Twilight zone
      6.Lost (dont know why
      7.Big bang theory (- some sheldon variants.
      8.spector-Dark shadows
      9.Flash gordon

skipped the dude and that anthrax guy,and SNL ,penny dreadful (not my thing)
      Like the mattel figures-fun while it lasted. I tell ya these things are taking over ,i have so many retros they outnumber my megos.

Comment

• jeffbearco
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 27, 2011

I was severely disappointed that the Dr Who series ended! (still in mourning that they didn't get all Drs in)
        I also got all of the Universal Monsters. I wish that set had continued as well.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• jeffbearco
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 27, 2011

Added:
          -Flash, Green Lantern, Plastic Man figures on standard bodies on cards
          -Batman Logo, Superman Logo and Superman Characters carrying cases

I hope this means that they will do carrying cases for other figures with their own waves. I'd probably get a WW case since there are supposed to be multiple versions of her this year including Super Friends, her own wave, and hopefully a First Appearance version. Plus a Wonder Girl in classic costume due out when the Teen Titans van rolls out.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• jeffbearco
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 27, 2011

Looking at the Superman character case, I also see Jor-El and Lara. Not sure if the guy in white is supposed to be General Zod or another character. I also see Lana Lang. Not sure who Superboy is fighting in the background. And, of course, Krypto!

I'd also be happy if the Supergirl pictured with boots and a larger symbol is showing that they will do a new version of her.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• tllgn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2010

i noticed that FTC has the "12" inch articalated female body up for sale in new items ,perhaps that means giganta might be getting closer,otherwise
              why sell it ,it can only be used to change out a "12" daisy duke to a better body .or perhaps for other custom reasons ,however i hope its the giganta
              figure coming soon .

Comment

• jeffbearco
                Persistent Member
                • Mar 27, 2011

Added
                July
                -SHAZAM! Series 1 (Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr, Mary Marvel, Dr Sivana) Available for Pre-Order
                -Teen Titans Series 1 (Cyborg, Nightwing, Starfire, Raven) Available for Pre-Order

JeffBearCO

Comment

• jeffbearco
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 27, 2011

Added the following:

Late 2016
                  -Super Friends Series 4 (Cheetah, Bizarro, Toyman, Green Lantern)

JeffBearCO

Comment

• rodkeith
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 16, 2008

That's fun! Toyman's the most interesting to me since he's never been produced.

The lines are starting to pile up again... be great to see some pre-orders up, as we're getting to be a year out on some of them from when they were first mentioned.

Comment

• hawkmike
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 15, 2003

is bandit going to be in the jonny quest line? why can't I get an answer on this?
                      wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• hawkmike
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 15, 2003

once again crickets.......
                        Originally posted by hawkmike
                        is bandit going to be in the jonny quest line? why can't I get an answer on this?
                        wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• jeffbearco
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 27, 2011

Nobody in the know is talking.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Teemu
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by hawkmike
                            I would bet NO! When does FTC ever give us any necessary important pieces/accessories if any at all?

I am already counting on TMello to make Bandit

Comment

• huedell
                              Museum Ball Eater
                              • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by jeffbearco
                              Looking at the Superman character case... Not sure if the guy in white is supposed to be General Zod or another character...
                              It's definitely Zod, and definitely not a white costume (just a very bright/faded gray or blue).

Oh---and to answer your other question---the guy fighting Superboy is Tyr----the guy from the Kenner Super Powers line.
                              Last edited by huedell; Jun 20, '16, 12:38 PM.
                              "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎