X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Teemu
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by The Batman Professor
    Does anyone know the ETA of '66 Catwoman? By far, my most wanted.
    pretty sure she is in Series 6

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

not much left to be in series 6. hoping for another villain or two before this line winds down or devolves into pure variants.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        not much left to be in series 6. hoping for another villain or two before this line winds down or devolves into pure variants.
        Wouldn't mind Series 6 having Julie Newmar Catwoman, False Face, The Archer, kitta Catwoman and then calling it it day after.

Really,after Newmar Catwoman,the line is finished

Comment

• Toycade
          Museum Super Collector
          • Jul 8, 2014

If I were in charge of the line, I would extend it 3-4 years by putting out assortments that include 1 goon with a villains accessory, 1 new classic character, 1 modern character in the 66 style, and 1 variant type figure.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Teemu
            Wouldn't mind Series 6 having Julie Newmar Catwoman, False Face, The Archer, kitta Catwoman and then calling it it day after.

Really,after Newmar Catwoman,the line is finished
            Art Carney isn't available based on whose likenesses used in the '66 comic. False Face, Clock King and Catwomen are the only ones left I believe.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Toycade
              If I were in charge of the line, I would extend it 3-4 years by putting out assortments that include 1 goon with a villains accessory, 1 new classic character, 1 modern character in the 66 style, and 1 variant type figure.
              and I would love an expansion of the line to feature other heroes in the 66 style. WW in her biker shorts and gladiator sandals, Green Arrow in his 50s look. Base them off how they might have been costumed if they were on tv in the 60s. Supes could be based off George Reeves' costume.

Comment

• Teemu
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                Art Carney isn't available based on whose likenesses used in the '66 comic. False Face, Clock King and Catwomen are the only ones left I believe.
                Well then, I would take a Newmar Catwoman,False Face and Clock king and call it a day with the 66 batman line

Comment

• jeffbearco
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 27, 2011

Once I get Julie Newmar Catwoman, I really can't think of another figure I'd want from this line. They hit all of my other favorites already.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Gadgeteer
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 16, 2014

Clock King, Siren, Black Widow and Aunt Harriet !
                    Of course Catwoman and a couple of her goons, they stick out the most.
                    I could mod Penguins gang and Jokers just look like some guys playing golf.
                    sigpic

Comment

• rodkeith
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 16, 2008

So do we know for sure that Commissioner Gordon is right out for this line? Or is that speculation?

Comment

• jeffbearco
                        Persistent Member
                        • Mar 27, 2011

Well, here is a link to all of the guest villains with pictures.

Here they are all 37 villains in the 'Batman' TV series on display with a little extra Bam! Pow! Zap! for good measure.

Not sure how they would do False Face without a lot of accessories. And FTC isn't big on accessories unless you pay extra for them. No Batman they have produced has even come with a Batarang.

Hoping they would make the ears removable on Catwoman. But probably not.

CHANDELL (LIBERACE) would be fun, but that license could be very expensive.

COLONEL GUMM (ROGER C. CARMEL) would be kinda cool just because the actor showed up on so many shows and is very recognizable.

OLGA, QUEEN OF THE COSSACKS (ANNE BAXTER) would be fun if only because of the details on her costume.

MINERVA (ZSA ZSA GABOR) would be another good one, but I'm sure expensive as well. hehehe

JeffBearCO

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Jan 19, 2008

Gumm would make a great Mudd custom!

Comment

• TrekStar
                            Trek or Treat
                            • Jan 20, 2011

Catwoman (Newmar) is a must, wouldn't mind. (Kitt) Catwoman either, she was much more meaner and had no lovey dovey interest in Batman. Olga would be next, so she can team up with already produced Egghead. Maybe the Siren
                            she can team up with Riddler plus Collins was so damn sexy in that outfit. It would be a disappointment if they didn't
                            do Commish Gordon, heck they already have done (2) O' Harah's begora, and why not Aunt Harriett too? so how about
                            some of these and skip the variants.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Because none of the likenesses for Madge Black, Neil Hamilton, Liberace, Carmel, or Collins are tied in with the 66 merchandise.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

False-Face seems a popular character and much-requested figure; it would avoid expensive licensing and clothing costs. I hope FTC considers this, or a vendor does as a variant. It could even be offered with O'Hara clothing, head, and a bit of padding as a two-pack.
                                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎