Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoMonk
    Career Member
    • Jan 22, 2007

I just noticed an obscure fact in the picture of the Monkees figures dressed in the red shirts/grey-pants. Peter's belt buckle is on his side and the other three have the belt buckles in the front. Peter Tork always wore his belt buckle on the side, so it did not scratch the back of his guitar, bass or banjo. I'm curious if someone at Figures Toys is a big enough fan to have moved the belt this way, or if Rhino Records told Figures to make the Peter figure this way.

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

I got these today and yep pete's belt buckle is to the side.talk about attention to detail

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

i got the monkees in their standard entertainment outfits ,the "8' size along with wonder twins and the beach bat party .The monkees came
        out looking rather nice .Davey jones should have had more heavier eyebrows ,Mickey dolenz looks good but his face is to flat-i think ,Peter tork
        actully looks good except his noes isnt long enough, it shouldnt be Sad Sack long ,but hes a bit off .Mike nesmith looks the best with his cap .costumes
        look great as well as the card ,great job FTC.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎