X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • josephcardone
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 10, 2010

Mego Robin Mask - Stitched/Non Stitched Variation Comparison

Ever since Benjamin confirmed that the non stitched variation was authentic - I have been trying to find one. Finally a few weeks back I found it. Wahoo. Needless to say my wife was thrilled since she needed a present for me. I found out why these are so rare since we ended up fishing it out of the garbage bag Christmas morning since it is small and got thrown out by accident. Lol

I am noticing the material is a bit different than the stitched version. It is smooth.

The stitched version is a bit more like the maddie mod material.

The backs are the same (I had to re-glue the non stitched mask but both have original elastic)

Pictures can be sent via PM

Anyone else notice this material difference? The authentic masks were both obtained from reliable sources btw.
    Last edited by josephcardone; Oct 24, '17, 1:01 PM.
  • josephcardone
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 10, 2010

I would love if someone would post a picture if they had one of these variations - I am really curious about this!

I never thought that there were (2) materials used - Wondering if they were interchanged between the stitched and non stitched or exclusively used on each.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

Joseph

I remembered this thread and got a chance to look last night, However I did not take a photo of the mask

I have a non Stitched version of the removable mask on my Robin, I will get a snap shot of it for you, but yes it is a legit Variation.

Comment

• josephcardone
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 10, 2010

Thanks Kevin!!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡