X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mazinz
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 2, 2007

For Sale Get them out of my house sale

NOTE** I ship US only. Sorry but no international. Shipping includes insurance and delivery confirmation

For sale:

soldStar Trek Mego lot. All of these were purchased by me off the store shelves except for the Neptunian who came from my neighbors.

$85.00 Shipped for the following Star Trek lot below-

1. Mego Star Trek Bridge- Consider this a beater. Some of the plastic vinyl has a crack or two, obviously a bit worn. Only comes with what you see. I no longer have any of the furniture. The pegs on the display wall of the control room however are both intact with neither broken. The elevator whirling door still works, the main hatch to keep this dida open and closed is still intact as is the white handle on the top to carry it. Basically this is more or less just getting thrown in as a bonus for buying the lot. How about this, though selling as a beater over all not in the worst shape and still very display-able

2. Mego Star Trek the motion picture 12" dolls. I bought these at Alexander's (if you are in NY you should remember that great Dept store).

A: THESE WERE NEVER PLAYED WITH.
    B: Spock was opened to just look at and then in the same condition he came out of the box, he went back into the Box. Kirk and Llia NEVER removed from the box
    C: Spock has gone gray however Kirk is only slightly gray and Llia no gray at all
    D: Boxes do have shelf ware and are not perfect. Cellophane has no rips on these except for Llia which has a small crack in the cellophane blister

So in summary two of these dolls are technically still mint toys in box, with one being looked at, never played with and put back into the box. Gray Spock, slight gray Kirk and no gray Llia

These guys have lived on my shelf for the past 30 plus years

3. What better way to enjoy the bridge play set than to have it taken over by our friend the Neptunian. One snap button missing, but clothes still in good shape. The actual toy has all joints in place though his left arm had trouble staying up (you can see in the pic where it hangs lower than his right). One leg felt loose for movement but not in the sense of a falling off feel, just normal loose

LOWER PRICEAnd lastly we have the 1983 Sears Exclusive Star Wars Jabba's Dungeon (Sears was a grey/blue with a later normal store release going to tan). This was also mine and living on a shelf for god knows how many years. I did clean it up a bit. All pieces present (NO figures). No damage to the set. Some minor scuffing with the front sticker but otherwise than that in really good shape Looking for $20.00 shipped

Last edited by mazinz; Apr 22, '16, 7:49 PM.
    "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

I'll take the monsters. pm incoming.

Comment

• mazinz
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 2, 2007

Remco monsters sold. Mash on hold

Comment

• planetaryte
        • Dec 17, 2012

Pm sent on the Transformers. Thanks.

Comment

• mazinz
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 2, 2007

First post updated with new items

Comment

• planetaryte
            • Dec 17, 2012

PM sent on ExoSquad and Super Powers.

Comment

• mazinz
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 2, 2007

super powers and exo squad on SOLD
              Last edited by mazinz; Mar 30, '16, 9:50 PM.

Comment

• argent007
                Veteran Member
                • Sep 7, 2005

Rats. Sorry I missed the Super Powers lot... Do you have any Secret Wars by chance?
                My Updated Want List:
                Comic book original art
                1970s Hulk or Spider-man metal garbage can
                Custom Mego Nexus, Grendel

Have lots of comics and Marvel Legends figures for trades. Thanks!

Comment

• mazinz
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 2, 2007

I do but they are not in good shape at all (ex Doom has all the black detail paint rubbed off from his chest). Hmm actually have a baron zemo in package and wolverine is in decent shape but missing his claws

So it would be wolverine and a boxed zemo with beater condition doom and dr. Octopus (missing his Octo arms). Still want them shoot me a PM

Comment

• Trumpnut1
                    • Jun 30, 2015

Do you happen to have any COPS and CROOKS? That Super powers lot was the deal of the year!

Comment

• mazinz
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 2, 2007

ALL Pm's answered. Sorry no I do not have anything for Cops and Crooks (I liked the cartoon however). Sears Jabba Dungeon is still available

Comment

• mazinz
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 2, 2007

Originally posted by argent007
                        Rats. Sorry I missed the Super Powers lot... Do you have any Secret Wars by chance?
                        Agent007 if you see this- you need to clear out your PM box so I can give you your tracking number and such

Comment

• argent007
                          Veteran Member
                          • Sep 7, 2005

Just made some room. Thanks!
                          My Updated Want List:
                          Comic book original art
                          1970s Hulk or Spider-man metal garbage can
                          Custom Mego Nexus, Grendel

Have lots of comics and Marvel Legends figures for trades. Thanks!

Comment

• mazinz
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 2, 2007

First post updated, new stuff added---

Comment

• Obibob
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Jul 27, 2007

pm sent - thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡