Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for bits n pieces for a series of customs.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paladin
    • Oct 26, 2015

Wanted Looking for bits n pieces for a series of customs.

Greetings,
    So I'm one of those people who creates elaborate back stories for various characters that I invent and this time, I'm making megos of them.
    So below is a list that will be revised as I aquire the parts, or invent new concepts that require adding to the original. Condition only needs to be fair at best, i.e. no bitten off noses, but missing paint is totally fine. Thanks in advance, and please give me as solid of a price as you can, I really have no clue how much this stuff sells for.
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Where's the List???

Comment

• Paladin
      • Oct 26, 2015

Hello again,
      Sorry about that, we had a power outage before I could make the second part. Here we go......

Heads
      Romulan - original or remego, pretty much any shape as long as nothing has been cut or worn flat/off.

Lizard head - I need two of the WGSH Lizard and a few of the brown Gorn. Missing paint is fine. But the green has to be green, brown is up cor anything including missing / cut teeth.

POTA Gorilla - heads, or naked bodies. Need four of the plain soldiers. Good but not perfect shape.

Wizard of Oz Lion, really only need the head, but a tail would be nice.

Green arrow quiver - I'm looking for one in black or red. I saw it mentioned that doc mego made them, but no longer does.

Silver or blackish "shiney" suits and parts. Torn, sleeves or, just bits. I looked everywhere but can't find the material and I dont trust online fabric purchases anymore.

Thanks all, there will be more as I flesh out the characters. But I would like to add that the romulan head is my top want. I get how rare they are and I'm hoping someone has one that won't cost me my first born.
      Last edited by Paladin; Jan 2, '16, 8:49 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

• hobub
        Ghost of a Dead Indian
        • Jun 18, 2001

Not to worry on the Romulan, to my knowledge, they don't grey. Good luck in your search

Comment

• daz71
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2014

i just got a quiver and bow off doc that he did yellow for me a couple of weeks ago and brian leitner does black and silver shiny suits.

Comment

• Paladin
            • Oct 26, 2015

Hey thanks Daz for the info, I sent doc an email but haven't heard back yet. Not sure who the other guy is, and how can I contact him.
            As an update I picked up some ape heads off of the flea-bay, so I'm revising the original list to reflect that as well as more clearly defining what condition I'm looking for.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎