X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megoapesnut
    The name says it all!
    • Dec 3, 2007

Reproduction CIPSA Figure Boxes

I asked my printer to print me 2 final sets of CIPSA box prints. They printed me a few extras in case I had any waste as I was cutting down and assembling. Soooooooooo - I have a few extra sets if anyone is interested. I don't have many and when they are gone, they are gone. If anyone is interested in a set, I will sell for $100 plus actual shipping. This will get you a full set of 5 with the repro warranty papers. If you want a set of inserts, the cost is $35. I have to special order that material and hand cut those so that will take a few extra days.

• Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

*ENDORSED!*

I have a set and they are just killer. A great price at $100 given the tremendous labor in this project. If you dig the MexiApes, you'll love having such vibrant artwork for them.

Comment

• Mr Mego
      Love to play with Megos
      • Oct 19, 2003

I received the entire set from him last month, the set is PERFECT as original's!!!

I'm very happy to have 'em go with my Cipsa figures... It's the BEST repro set I ever seen, he's the man!!

His price is correct, he'll be glad if no one make him lowering the price .

He have been worked on them for a long time, it's very hard work....

I highly recommended his set.
      Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎