X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shazam7208
    Career Member
    • Oct 28, 2008

Wanted Big Jim / JOSH Outfits, Camper Accessorires and other playsets

A friend bought me a really nice condition Big Jim Camper in the box at an estate sale, but was missing all the extras but 1 pole so I'm really in need of the other accessories that came with the camper. I have a Big Josh figure but am looking for the regular outfit that came with him, and would really like to get the Camping outfit (plaid shirt, tan pants) but interested in other outfits, figures or playsets too.

I have a lot of different trade items available from my recent sales thread. Below are a few pictures to show the types of stuff I have, Some of the items in the pictures have been sold or traded already but most items are still avail. If you have have Big Jim/Josh items for trade let me know and if there are any items in the pictures your interested in. Also let me know of other things your looking for, I may have it and may be willing to trade.

PS: Aside from the Big Jim items, always loosing to pick up Shazam/ISIS item and also looking for a SMDM Bionic Mission Vehicle and a Bionic Woman Sports car.

DSC_0154.jpgDSC_0153.jpgDSC_0169.jpgDSC_0170.jpgDSC_0171.jpg
  • shazam7208
    Career Member
    • Oct 28, 2008

Thanks Maureen for the help with the Big Jim camper pieces, they are great and I really appreciate the help!

If anyone has any pieces for the Kung Fu studio for sale or trade let me know!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎