X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cockyhoskins
    Career Member
    • Jan 13, 2009

WTB: Minty (nice) Hulk 8"

Some of y'all remember that last year I got my son his first Mego for Christmas. He loves the new 12 inch plastic Marvel figs I get him from Walmart, but I wanted to give him a Mego (for my enjoyment honestly). He has cerebral palsy and plays rough. But his Spidey from last year has survived (he loves to look at it, but doesn't really play with it). This year i want to give him a Hulk. Looking for a nice Hulk. Obviously, it can be loose, but I'd consider a carded one for the right price. I'll probably just put it in a Toyroom box anyways. If you've got one, please shoot me a price via message or here. Thanks!
  • cockyhoskins
    Career Member
    • Jan 13, 2009

Here's the thread with his first Mego from last Christmas!

I mentioned in another thread earlier that my son, Noah, is 14 and has CP/autism. He is extremely rough on his toys/books/DVDs/whatever and immediately destroys them. As such, I buy him the Hasbro 12" plastic figures for his playing pleasure. They are cheap and relatively durable. However, I wanted to see if he would

Hah! Makes me so happy to see him holding it and knowing it's "survived" all year! LOL

Comment

• scoth70
      Persistent Member
      • Oct 17, 2008

great story and thread...but have you got the pictures of your son crying ...when you took it off him because you wanted to play with it ?

hope you get him a nice hulk to enjoy

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎