Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*************Pre-Order All 13 Dr. Who heads in Mego 1:9 scale for customs************

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megowgsh
    Customego HoF Curator
    • Nov 19, 2003

For Sale *************Pre-Order All 13 Dr. Who heads in Mego 1:9 scale for customs************

I am working on a project with a Mego Museum member to enlarge the heads of smaller versions of all of the Doctors Who to be used for Mego-scale customs. Eleven of which can be seen below (plus the war doctor and the 13th doctor):

All 13 versions of Dr. Who will be available for sale in 1:9 Mego format cast in white resin and I am offering them for pre-sale here at a discount. For scale purposes please compare to the Mego POTA Virdon head. Please note that all heads come unpainted.

Each version will be available for pre-order for $10 each or ONLY $100 for all 13 (plus shipping)

Simply pay half when you order and the other half when they are ready to ship.

Regular price after the pre-order special will be $15 each.

If you are interested, please email your order to reproheads@comcast.net and I will provide you with further details and instructions on how to pay me via PayPal.

This is going to be an exciting project. I hope you can join us.

As always, thanks for looking!

Peace, Love, and Megos!

Austin
    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

cool, I've been thinking about adding Troughton to my 66 Batman fantasy customs. I'd really like to see him team up with Bats in the comics.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

Hey Austin - is it just different paint apps, or are some of the heads different between the two pictures? I like the look of Pertwee in the box a lot more than I do in the loose assortment for example. It's hard to tell with the different viewing angles but it sure looks like two different sculpts. Camera playing tricks on me?

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

What an exciting project!!!
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• megowgsh
          Customego HoF Curator
          • Nov 19, 2003

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
          Hey Austin - is it just different paint apps, or are some of the heads different between the two pictures? I like the look of Pertwee in the box a lot more than I do in the loose assortment for example. It's hard to tell with the different viewing angles but it sure looks like two different sculpts. Camera playing tricks on me?
          I grabbed the image directly from Amazon, so I did not look at it that closely. I think it might just be the lighting.

Comment

• Mikey
            Verbose Member
            • Aug 9, 2001

Hope this helps, here's a scan of my Pertwee

m

Comment

• Mego Magyar
              Permanent Member
              • Jan 17, 2011

Is there a cut off date for pre-orders?

Comment

• megowgsh
                Customego HoF Curator
                • Nov 19, 2003

Originally posted by magyar1964
                Is there a cut off date for pre-orders?
                December 15th

Comment

• jacoblb
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 7, 2009

Cool. I'm interested and luckily the cut off date extends past my paycheck date. I'll send an email when I'm ready.

Comment

• megowgsh
                    Customego HoF Curator
                    • Nov 19, 2003

December 15th is fast approaching. Get your orders in.

If you want a complete set of all 13 heads simply PayPal $50 using the GIFT option to anjhuf@yahoo.com and include a note detailing your order.

If you only want select heads simply pay $5 per each using the GIFT option to anjhuf@yahoo.com and include a note detailing your order.

When the heads are ready to ship I will invoice you for the balance plus shipping.

Thanks,

Austin

Comment

• Timothy2251
                      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                      • Mar 15, 2008

Payment sent! Let me know if I did it right, Austin!
                      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• rche
                        channeling Bob Wills
                        • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by megowgsh
                        December 15th is fast approaching. Get your orders in.

If you want a complete set of all 13 heads simply PayPal $50 using the GIFT option to anjhuf@yahoo.com and include a note detailing your order.

If you only want select heads simply pay $5 per each using the GIFT option to anjhuf@yahoo.com and include a note detailing your order.

When the heads are ready to ship I will invoice you for the balance plus shipping.

Thanks,

Austin
                        Little bit confused. The original post says $100 for all heads. Is it $50 or $100 for the early bird sale?

Comment

• Timothy2251
                          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                          • Mar 15, 2008

The way I see it, it's $100 for the set of 13 heads. You pay $50 up front now, then another $50 when they're ready to ship.

I foresee a lot of Doctor customs in my near future!
                          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• jacoblb
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 7, 2009

^ Yep, plus shipping.

I pre-ordered so hopefully there's enough of us supporting this project. It's going to be neat to see all the different ways folks approach their customs.

Comment

• rche
                              channeling Bob Wills
                              • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by Timothy2251
                              The way I see it, it's $100 for the set of 13 heads. You pay $50 up front now, then another $50 when they're ready to ship.

I foresee a lot of Doctor customs in my near future!
                              Got it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎