Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

Vox is wrong way more than right, sorry. Whose been held accountable for anything? The Russo's just said that the accountability issue is the underpin to CW.

Vibranium and Klaw is the Panther subplot. It appears that ties back into Zemo and Crossbones. I'm guessing the rebuilt Crossbones will be Winter Soldier 2.0. There's been Radioactive Man and Rulk talk in the past, so this may be the Master of Evil plot originally planned for A2 merged into CW. That would be a big enough threat to make everyone unite.

The way this is structured, I don't think Spidey is on IM's side and won't do a wide identity reveal. It doesn't make sense how they can reveal Parker and then do standalone movies with teen Peter in high school.

I think what will make Tony see the light about secret ID's is the reason Peter wears a mask as that's the perfect contrast to every advantage the Avenger characters have had. Thor is Thor, go after Banner and face Hulk, Stark is a billionaire, Rogers is quasi-immortal, Vision is AI, Widow and Hawkeye are lethal assassins backed by SHIELD, Falcon is military, etc...only Ant-Man was touchable like Parker and even then he's now part of the larger unit.

Parker is a middle-class teen. Spidey makes enemies so if his ID is exposed, it plays into what Stan set up in the early days; the villains go after him personally. It opens a lot of options up for the solo movies, such as the Ultimate cartoon conceit combined with the Spidey variants.

As for Defenders, that was a trademark grab. For example, if Defenders of the Earth somehow became a show or movie, that forces Marvel to abandoned Defenders as a movie/TV title. It's "Marvel's The Avengers" because the UK show has title rights to "The Avengers". Some issue arose with SHIELD that made it "Marvel's Agents Of...". The developmetnt title was just Marvel's "The SHIELD".

I'd bet the original plan for Netflix "New Warriors". Maybe Heroes For Hire.

Comment

• daz71
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2014

Originally posted by hedrap
      Vox is wrong way more than right, sorry. Whose been held accountable for anything? The Russo's just said that the accountability issue is the underpin to CW.

Vibranium and Klaw is the Panther subplot. It appears that ties back into Zemo and Crossbones. I'm guessing the rebuilt Crossbones will be Winter Soldier 2.0. There's been Radioactive Man and Rulk talk in the past, so this may be the Master of Evil plot originally planned for A2 merged into CW. That would be a big enough threat to make everyone unite.

The way this is structured, I don't think Spidey is on IM's side and won't do a wide identity reveal. It doesn't make sense how they can reveal Parker and then do standalone movies with teen Peter in high school.

I think what will make Tony see the light about secret ID's is the reason Peter wears a mask as that's the perfect contrast to every advantage the Avenger characters have had. Thor is Thor, go after Banner and face Hulk, Stark is a billionaire, Rogers is quasi-immortal, Vision is AI, Widow and Hawkeye are lethal assassins backed by SHIELD, Falcon is military, etc...only Ant-Man was touchable like Parker and even then he's now part of the larger unit.

Parker is a middle-class teen. Spidey makes enemies so if his ID is exposed, it plays into what Stan set up in the early days; the villains go after him personally. It opens a lot of options up for the solo movies, such as the Ultimate cartoon conceit combined with the Spidey variants.

As for Defenders, that was a trademark grab. For example, if Defenders of the Earth somehow became a show or movie, that forces Marvel to abandoned Defenders as a movie/TV title. It's "Marvel's The Avengers" because the UK show has title rights to "The Avengers". Some issue arose with SHIELD that made it "Marvel's Agents Of...". The developmetnt title was just Marvel's "The SHIELD".

I'd bet the original plan for Netflix "New Warriors". Maybe Heroes For Hire.
      who owns the rights to the champions the uk tv show or marvel.

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

My expectations are high for this movie!

Spiderman, Crossbones, Baron Zemo, etc.....

I really enjoyed Captain American The Winter Soldier, and the Russo brothers seem to "get" it. I'm concerned about the quantity of characters personally, too much overload, but I hope it works.

http://collider.com/captain-america-...usso-brothers/
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎