Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRJ001
    • Feb 2, 2014

T1 & T2 outfit size differences?

Greetings. Am wondering if there are size differences between t1 & t2 costumes? In specific - I'm waiting for for some t1 trek figures to arrive & would like to upgrade some of the outfits. I have multiples of many t2 trek figures & would like to simply swap. Did Mego make the t2 costumes bigger?
  • MRJ001
    • Feb 2, 2014

also i've noticed a different type of black fabric used on earlier t1 trek pants. differences in trek t1 & t2 shirt fabrics?

Comment

• blastphemey
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 11, 2008

I think they are identical in size. Especially considering the $$ mego would have had to spend to do that which doesn't seem like something they would do.

Comment

• Iron Mego
        Wake Up Heavy
        • Jan 31, 2010

Actually, there is a slight difference in size. The T1 bodies were slightly smaller than the T2, so putting T1 clothing on T2 figures will be a tighter fit. That's mainly for body suits though. Since you're going from T2 to T1 I doubt there will be a noticeable difference, especially with Trek pants, though the shirts may be a little roomier.
        Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Iron Mego
          Actually, there is a slight difference in size. The T1 bodies were slightly smaller than the T2, so putting T1 clothing on T2 figures will be a tighter fit. That's mainly for body suits though. Since you're going from T2 to T1 I doubt there will be a noticeable difference, especially with Trek pants, though the shirts may be a little roomier.
          Yes this is true, I have both T-1 and T-2 Trek figures complete and you can tell a difference in clothing especially the pants, the t-1 pants will be a tighter fit
          on t-2 bodies but still dressable and the shirts should be okay just slightly rommier.
          Last edited by TrekStar; Nov 18, '15, 1:23 PM.

Comment

• MRJ001
            • Feb 2, 2014

thanks for the replies. recently decided to put together a set of painted lips trek figures and have been having a difficult time getting a hold of a nice kirk and spock. found a pair but it looks like the shirts either need to be cleaned or replaced. wouldn't want to swap parts if it would be an incorrect match.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎