Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpaceAgent
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 21, 2009

The new Nightwing looks great too - glad they went with his first appearance costume. Thumbs up on Cyborg too.

Comment

• scott metzger
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 9, 2007

The head is a touch big, not Alfred sized, but enough to be noticeable. The sculpt is fantastic, and really captures the look of the character in his original appearances. The costume is done very well, too; I know the torso part is often interpreted as being silver (and has been portrayed that way in his action figures), but in Mego form, I've always felt the white actually looks better. Liking all the new pieces; they are in line with what Mego did with the Tin Man from Oz, so I could have seen the original using a similar approach. Only place the extra parts break down a bit is at the joints, where the brown skin is showing through. A small silver sleeve beneath the add-ons would alleviate that minor problem and make the look just about perfect.

So, other than the head being a tad too big (so very tired of having to say that), this is really an outstanding figure, and FTC didn't skimp on him.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎