• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LOU
    Museum FIN-atic
    • Nov 20, 2003

For Sale My new book "JAWS 2: The Making Of The Hollywood Sequel"

Hey Guys!
    I know over the years I've met a large number of JAWS fans on here so I wanted to offer members copies of my new book
    This is the full story on the making of JAWS 2 the film that started the sequel trend in Hollywood. We tracked down every single living cast and crew member over the course of 4 years to provide the most detailed and thorough account of the troubled JAWS 2 production. Everything from original director John Hancock being fired in mid production to Roy Scheider's behind the scene antics including a fist fight with the film's director.
    It's all here in this 340+ page book featuring 200 photos taken from the set by those who were there.

I am offering autographed copies to Museum members here in limited quantities! I will personalize and autograph your book and include my coauthor's autograph on a book plate seen below. The book is available in softcover for $29.95 shipped in the U.S. or hardcover for $39.95 shipped in the U.S. Unfortunately sending this book overseas costs about $20 so overseas people need to add $15 more to the prices above.

I only have a few of these left so it's first come first served. Books are in hand and ship within 48 hours of payment arriving via PayPal and the friends/family option.

Anyway, drop me a PM if you're interested in a copy! Thanks guys!

• LOU
    Museum FIN-atic
    • Nov 20, 2003

Hey Guys!
    I only have a handful of copies left now until at least Springtime!
    Also I am pleased to announce I can offer FREE SHIPPING in the U.S.!!
    So softcover edition is $24.95 shipped and hardcover is $34.95 shipped!

Those of you who live in the Florida area can also read about our new book as it is a front page story in the Northwest Florida Daily News!

First come, first served as I have a very low supply of books left. PM me if you want one!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Comment

• LOU
      Museum FIN-atic
      • Nov 20, 2003

Just two copies left here folks!

Comment

• LOU
        Museum FIN-atic
        • Nov 20, 2003

Hi everyone,
        Just wanted to update this thread. I found a couple extra copies of my book here that are available.
        Also, someone here sent me an email on January 24th inquiring about getting a copy but I couldn't reply right away at that time. Please know I am not ignoring your email... I am now having issues logging into my AOL account on my phone so please send a PM here instead if you happened to read this.
        Thanks guys!

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
          70's Era Pimp
          • Sep 7, 2011

I am just now seeing this. Do you have any copies available?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎