Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batman '66 head count is really impressive.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captact
    King of Super Queens!
    • Aug 19, 2007

Originally posted by enyawd72
    I wasn't aware they can't do Commissioner Gordon...is it likeness rights?
    Anyway...yes, the two Catwomen will make it 41, plus I'm sure we'll see Surfer Batman and Joker as exclusives...so that would leave seven.
    Is Louie the Lilac doable? What about Lord Ffogg and Lady Peasoup? If they wanted to get REALLY ambitious, they could release about 16 henchmen. Four each for Penguin, Riddler, Joker and Catwoman.
    Here's my Commissioner Gordon...just had to have him!
    gordon ftc.jpg

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

So many Joker variants, and three Riddlers. I'd love to see Penguin in jockey silks and "Old Lady" Catwoman.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

King Tut as Professor McElroy would be another good variant. Tut in his Mummy suit, too.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• rlkrefft
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 14, 2010

I agree too many Jokers. Penguin in jockey gear is the one variant I want more than any other. I can’t believe he hasn’t been done yet. Another one is Riddler in the outfit wearing that elephant gas mask. Both of these are iconic to the series yet we have Batman and Robin tied to tables and stuffed in bags, Alfred as a security guard, and a removable Cowl Batgirl that’s missing the Cowl? Ugh

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by captact
            Here's my Commissioner Gordon...just had to have him!
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]22216[/ATTACH]
            That's a perfect looking Commissioner Gordon, figure and card came out great, I don't think mego could have done it any better if they had made him.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

How about a four pack, Olga with three Cossacks henchman? this way you get a new villainess with henchmen all in one.
              Last edited by TrekStar; Jan 17, '18, 1:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎