• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • number 6
    Village Idiot
    • Jul 10, 2003

Wanted WTB: Star Trek Neptunian MOC 1st series card C-8.5/9.0 unpunched

Hello

This may a bit of long-shot, but since I'm getting serious about acquiring this piece I figured I'd start putting the word out here.

Looking for the following:

Star Trek Neptunian MOC, 1st series card (black space background) unpunched hanger hole in C-8.5 to 9.0-ish condition.

Here's some specifics of what I'm looking for:

- Bubble: completely sealed, no dents, cracks or white stress/bend marks (except possibly for a very minor, slight stress mark), no yellowing
    - Card: flat with sharp corners, only the most minor faint creasing, no stains
    - Price Sticker: no sticker tears, would really prefer no price stickers at all, but a small, unobtrusive sticker might be alright
    - Hanger Hole/Tab: unpunched with very little to almost no wear
    - Figure: excellent condition, no popped joints, whether the wings are green or changed to yellow doesn't concern me too much

I would like to see pictures of the item before committing to purchase.

I know that probably sounds extremely picky, but really what I'm looking for is a not necessarily perfect example, just one that's on the higher-end and presents very well. I know an example like this will be expensive so I figured best to be specific to save everyone time.

Thanks for looking! I'd appreciate any help in locating this piece.

Matt
  • number 6
    Village Idiot
    • Jul 10, 2003

bump

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Have you tried ebay?

Comment

• number 6
        Village Idiot
        • Jul 10, 2003

Originally posted by tjacwave50
        Have you tried ebay?
        Yes, I have my eye on eBay at all times. Unless you've spotted something I haven't, I don't see anything currently on eBay that matches what I'm looking for in terms of condition, nor have I seen anything like it in the last couple months.

I thought I would try here since this is a forum dedicated to Mego collecting on the off-chance that there is someone here who has one who is debating about parting with it and would like to skip the eBay route/fees.

There's a comic message board I belong to with a Marketplace where a lot of comics are bought and sold and never see the light of day on eBay.

Just trying to cast my net a little wider than eBay.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎