Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ribefex
    Museum Patron
    • Dec 19, 2008

Someone could buy both and send them to Spain, please ...?
    I can pay with paypal, or perhaps a change ...

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by jquest
      Is anyone finding Reeves in any of the stores?
      doubt it. the only one on I see on ebay says "pre-sale".

shame---without that one, I ain't buyin' any.
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• libby 1957dog
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 3, 2009

gentlemen start your engines
        the race is on
        just showing up in stores now

Here is the UPC for superman: #634482614648.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 3, 2009

gentlemen start your engines
          the race is on
          just showing up in stores now

Here is the UPC for superman: #634482614648.

unboxing video

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

Still searching with no success. If I can't find these in stores, then I can do without. I don't want the DVDs, so eBay is a no go for me.

Are these being found with the other NECA figures?

Comment

• supes
              For the love of Mego's!
              • Jan 19, 2004

Do we know if Reeves has made it into TRU yet? I've seen the sticker for every figure but him

For the love of Mego's

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 3, 2009

yeah they have been showing up in store but with strange delivery patterns and small amounts,not sure if this is inital supplies or all there is going to be ,long post from ssc boards outlines the distribution from neca ,hope it helps ,could use a spare supes if you get lucky lol
                good luck

" Ok Freaks, now that I am pleased that all three supes I picked up passed the important QC test, I can honestly say this is such a fun piece to pose the flexibility is insane and the detail again is spot on IMO

Honestly aside from people taking it out of the box and finding breakage, I can't understand how they are breaking the joints. I do advise heating them up with a blow dryer or warm water, which I did , then you're good to go.

Again, the key is you have to work the joints in when moving them, there not as fragile as people think they are IMO.

One thing that is annoying is the paint chipping on the wrists, no matter what removing and replacing the fists with hands are going to chip off the wrist joint paint.

Solution just paint the joint over with flesh paint. I did, no more chipping. Don't know how they painted the wrists but it was obviously the cheapest factory paint I ever saw on a wrist joint

Now comes the ordeal how to find him at TRU. This is going to be a task.

Unless they have a big display that leads you in the direction to him like others have reported it's truly a pain.

No display, nothing at the TRUs I got my three CRS.

What happened was I befriended the stocking manager who is there and in charge of all shipping and receiving M-F. All week we've were contacting each other to see when it would arrive. Yesterday he told me the Box came so. I went down there.

this is the kicker it was a gigantic NECA box but when he opened it there were only two Reeve Supes just lying separately by themselves along with actual sealed labeled boxes of the Neca Commando, and couple of other boxes of Neca products that I've seen already like Pacific Rim.

That's it

Just in case we went through and opened all the other Neca boxes, in case some more Supes were mixed in...nope

I was shocked no West Batman, no Joker were in this huge box, nada. Again just two Mr Reeve just throw in without a factory sealed box

Very poor shipping by NECA IMO.

So then I called another TRU after I purchased these two and the guy who was the store manager ( How lucky was that ) told me they had one left, and he held it for me.

When I got it, here's an interesting story how, he explained the same situation..these or at least the Reeve Superman, come separately from the usual mass product of figures that TRU receives on a daily basis.

They ship directly and have been coming separately on a UPS truck so far and he said he unboxed only three Reeve's on Monday which included the last one I picked up. He told me they were in the box floating around unboxed with the other sealed Neca figures that were part of that box.

So I chatted with him since he was the store manager and the conclusion is this, at least for now, since these Reeve's have been shipped only with a UPS truck, they are not in the system. So they can't track them yet.

To add insult, since they can't track them in the system, he advised me that customer service is of no help to us, especially since most of them are " Seasonal " at this time. He advised we just have to find someone in the store like a manager of shipping clerk that knows about these exclusives.

He also said the only way, regrettably is to see when the NECA box arrives by of course calling them on a daily basis.

BTW, TRU doesn't get UPS trucks on Sat or Sun, so don't bother with it on the weekends

IMO I don't know why Neca decided to ship these like this, again at least with my TRUs in my area, but it is extremely annoying, so I wish people luck in finding Mr Reeve's in store because the manager said to me out of all the three exclusives that are in this set, Heroclix, Joker, West Batman and Reeve Supes. Reeve's is the one they get called on everyday.

Oh I forgot to mention they do receive a UPS shipment truck everyday M-F but Neca isn't always on it..how wonderful "

Comment

• Remco Monster
                  GLOWS in the Dark!
                  • May 3, 2006

I have the Superman and Batman now, and they are amazing. Highly, highly recommended!

Comment

• scott metzger
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 9, 2007

I've got Reeve coming from a re-stock on the Warners e-bay site. I may have missed him at a couple TRU's I visited around the time they first showed up because I never check the video/game section. Saw the West Batman there at my hometown store when it finally dawned on me where else to look other than the NECA/collectibles section. Hopefully should be coming today or tomorrow.

Comment

• houseofdracula
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 11, 2011

I just got the 7 inch NECA Batman as a Birthday gift and I was wondering if anyone knows if NECA will be doing any other characters from the show or if it'll just be the Adam West figure?
                      I hope they do more because this guy looks cool.
                      The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
                      https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• megonaught
                        Career Member
                        • Jan 29, 2008

Originally posted by houseofdracula
                        I just got the 7 inch NECA Batman as a Birthday gift and I was wondering if anyone knows if NECA will be doing any other characters from the show or if it'll just be the Adam West figure?
                        I hope they do more because this guy looks cool.
                        I am betting on us getting a Robin.
                        Only because everything that has come out is a scaled down version of a bigger figure.
                        Action Jackson is his name.
                        Bold adventure is his game.

Comment

• starsky
                          veteran member
                          • Aug 26, 2007

still looking for these!!

Comment

• jquest
                            Veteran Member
                            • Oct 19, 2007

Still Have not seen them in any TRU :(

Comment

• KLAATU
                              Museum Patron
                              • Feb 3, 2009

My local Toys R Us had five West Batman figures, but nothing else. Still looking for CR.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                                Persistent Member
                                • Sep 27, 2010

for two months I'm thinking these are in the adult collector endcap never thought of looking in the dvd section.argh,very frustrating anyway I got a west batman that was laying around last month and just a couple days ago I scored a joker that was in the regular aisle.i've been looking in the dvd section for two weeks for reeves no and all they have is five west batmen.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎