Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

^Well, she's had more time to shine, and despite a few hiccups, better material to work with. So it's no slight to Helen Slater.

GREAT episode. The best yet. And yeah...that reveal! I called it early, like a lot of folks, but I was glad to see we were right.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

I called it early too. I got to do the "I was right" dance last night, really not an attractive side of me....
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

^I did that, and my son denied I had called it in our household. I distinctly recall his jaw dropping when I suggested it, so it's all sour grapes.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• pmwasson
          Maker
          • Sep 12, 2007

Great episode!
          sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            ^Well, she's had more time to shine, and despite a few hiccups, better material to work with. So it's no slight to Helen Slater.

GREAT episode. The best yet. And yeah...that reveal! I called it early, like a lot of folks, but I was glad to see we were right.

Chris
            Benoist is also a better actress. As much as I have loved Slater, acting was not her strong point. Even today...playing her step mom...watch her scenes...she's no Meryl Streep...
            sigpic

Comment

• Mr.Marion
              Permanent Member
              • Sep 15, 2014

I'll just leave this here

Comment

• kept back
                Persistent Member
                • Aug 2, 2002

Even though it was pretty well figured out, did anyone else squeal like a teen girl at a Justin Beiber concert when Henshaw finally "gave up the goods?"
                Of all the souls I have encountered his was the most...human.

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by kept back
                  Even though it was pretty well figured out, did anyone else squeal like a teen girl at a Justin Beiber concert when Henshaw finally "gave up the goods?"
                  Read my post (#120), goosebumps all over...ha, ha...
                  sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                    Hot Child in the City
                    • Jul 3, 2008

The show is getting better every episode. Was super excited when Henshaw revealed himself!
                    I'd be happy to see him show up on the Flash. Maybe that's the way to tie the series together, crossover sone of the supporting heroes & villains instead of the stars. Get Firestorm or The Atom onto Supergirl. Or have her fight Weather Wizard or Mark Hamill's Trickster. Then send Jonn or Red Tornado to Central City.

Comment

• samurainoir
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Dec 26, 2006

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• cjefferys
                        Duke of Gloat
                        • Apr 23, 2006

I already pretty well had it figured out too, but it was great to finally see, and whole reveal was handled awesomely.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 20, 2011

Now they just have to make sure to keep "Henshaw" stocked in OREOS and it'll all be good for him!
                          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                            Hot Child in the City
                            • Jul 3, 2008

Lots of action on the finale tonight! Although why they attack only that particular city makes no sense, nor does it make no sense that Supergirl doesn't call in Superman on this...after all, it's his Aunt too right?
                            Suddenly Henshaw is all chummy talky too. He mentions knowing Superman.
                            A great episode though. If they keep up the action and tone down the drama it'll keep getting better.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

Good episode. Not as good as last week, but plenty of good stuff. We should have seen this Chairman of the Board in an earlier episode. It would have played better. Wasn't that guy on Herman's Head?

I caught Henshaw's line about Superman. Clearly, they've met. Interesting...

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• The Toyroom
                                The Packaging King
                                • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by johnnystorm
                                Lots of action on the finale tonight! Although why they attack only that particular city makes no sense, nor does it make no sense that Supergirl doesn't call in Superman on this...after all, it's his Aunt too right?
                                Nope, Superman and Supergirl are related through their fathers, not their mothers. So there's no relationship between Kal-El and Astra other than it's his aunt's (Alura's) sister...
                                Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎