• LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

I hope they really change it up!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I wouldn't be surprised if they retool it quite a bit. Also, some of the cast may not want to move to Vancouver.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

I'm glad that SUPERGIRL is getting a second season, especially with the move being made to The CW. If everyone involved is smart, they will definitely find a way to bring Kara into the Arrow/Flash/LOTverse. I'm thinking that by having something HUGE happen in the season opener or one of the early episodes, they could easily bring Kara, her sister and J'onn J'onzz into to existing CW/DCverse, thereby allowing the show to have a quasi-reboot and dispensing with some of the baggage from the first season. If Kara were to exist in a universe WITHOUT a Superman, then she could really shine and become the hero she needs to be without living in the shadow of her cousin. Perhaps other's could migrate from the original Supergirl universe by way of Vibe or The Flash or, who knows, they could introduce Harbinger or Pariah from CRISIS into the mix to act as a dimensional one-way portal from the original Supergirl-verse to the CW/DCverse...
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

I hope since the move to Canada that they will overhaul the show and drop the working at Catco. All Supergirl needs to do is work at the D.E.O..
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• phil
            Persistent Member
            • May 11, 2007

I'm glad to hear its coming back. I do hope some retooling is done beyond just relocating to Canada. The series has potential so I hope they build on what they got right this season.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎