X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

For Sale palitoy fist fighter captain america

lovely condition body ,correct fist fighter head ,suit and boots ,original shield and sticker ,as you can see the sticker is showing its age and is a little damaged and dirty ,but still displays nicely .repro star ,nice tight un cracked body ,punching thing works great ,,no runs or pulls in the suit and non split or chewed boots ,great example of this increasingly hard to find overseas mego variation of the captain ,$100 plus exact postage costs
  • scoth70
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 17, 2008

yes are getting tougher to find even here in uk... am I right in saying his heads been touched up in places ?

Comment

• libby 1957dog
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 3, 2009

yeah looking at my pictures it looks like it ,not so easy to say looking at it in hand ,1950s eyes lol ,first one ive had for a while picked him up in trade at a show last sunday ,your right they are drying up ,i supose it had to happen eventualy ,not as if they were ever easy to find in the first place lol

Comment

• josephcardone
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 10, 2010

If he has the under arm slits I would buy him

Comment

• libby 1957dog
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 3, 2009

sorry joe he has no splits just the non vented suit version im afraid ,ive had supes and spidey vented but never seen cap or bats and robin vented versions ,but could be out there i guess

Comment

• scoth70
            Persistent Member
            • Oct 17, 2008

libby heres all my vented f fighters and a vented cappy I have ..but I don't think a robin or batman exsist

heres pictures of the 4 vented versions of palitoy fist fighters I own.... these vents helped the movement of the fist action spiderman ------------ id say the easiest ive come across are vented spideys they always seem to have vents on the ffight version but always seem to be hard to get in nice shape superman ------------

Originally posted by libby 1957dog
            sorry joe he has no splits just the non vented suit version im afraid ,ive had supes and spidey vented but never seen cap or bats and robin vented versions ,but could be out there i guess

Comment

• libby 1957dog
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 3, 2009

they all look great ,and in superb condition ,congrats and thanks for the info

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 3, 2009

and hes sold
                thanks ben

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎