Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

My son is super excited about Mr Terrific.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• johnnystorm
      Hot Child in the City
      • Jul 3, 2008

The actor playing Mr. T is pretty likeable, hoping he gets more screen time herowise. They showed he'd invented the t-spheres in his first appearance. Not sure I'd go around billing myself as third runner up in the intelligence category. Seems kinda sad.

Nice to see Sara back in action. Then they quickly shuttle her away? Probably because she makes the Black Canary costume look GOOD! I wish we'd get over this we don't kill except when we do bit. The whole team goes around firing machine guns and pointy sticks at people !
      And. I'm so tired of the flashbacks. Let's just go forward and use a flashback as necessary during an episode.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by johnnystorm
        The actor playing Mr. T is pretty likeable, hoping he gets more screen time herowise. They showed he'd invented the t-spheres in his first appearance. Not sure I'd go around billing myself as third runner up in the intelligence category. Seems kinda sad.

Nice to see Sara back in action. Then they quickly shuttle her away? Probably because she makes the Black Canary costume look GOOD! I wish we'd get over this we don't kill except when we do bit. The whole team goes around firing machine guns and pointy sticks at people !
        And. I'm so tired of the flashbacks. Let's just go forward and use a flashback as necessary during an episode.
        Agreed on seeing Sara back in action. She fills the suit out in a "couple" of ways that her sister never could. The mask also looks a lot better on Sara than it does on Laurel. I'm wondering if Sara will make an appearance on THE FLASH since she mentioned going to Central City to visit her Mom. Also wondering if her journeys will eventually lead her back to Nanda Parbot to find out better how to control her death lust. And, of course, she has to eventually shed the Black Canary persona to become White Canary.

As for the flashbacks, I'll agree they're getting a bit wearisome, but I think each season's flashbacks tie in directly with what's going on in present day. This season's flashbacks, for example, introduced Constantine into the Arrowverse and I have a feeling that whatever type of mystical/magical doodad the guy on the island is looking for will likely tie in to Damien Darkh. Heck, maybe he even works for Darkh.
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• LordMudd
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 22, 2011

I have decided that Diggle is going to die, if anyone does. He may just go away, but that "T" in his mask has been bugging me and I have decided where it is going to end up....

CCC.

Comment

• LordMudd
            Persistent Member
            • Aug 22, 2011

Sara is going to be in the new series as White Canary, along with Flash, Arrow, Atom, Firestorm, Hawkgirl, Captain Cold and Heatwave.

CCC.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
              Banned
              • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by LordMudd
              I have decided that Diggle is going to die, if anyone does. He may just go away, but that "T" in his mask has been bugging me and I have decided where it is going to end up....

CCC.
              I think you are right. Have a feeling Diggle is going to be the one that does end up dead.

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

I was rather shocked to say the least. I hope it's "fixed".

Comment

• monitor_ep
                  Talkative Member
                  • May 11, 2013

I do hope that Curtis Holt will take the place in the Arrowcave once a certain member does not come back in Jan.
                  Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 20, 2011

Finally had a chance to sit down and watch the ARROW winter finale. I was talking with MIB about it earlier. I have a feeling that the events at the end of this episode are primarily a red herring. Could it be Diggle under that headstone we're seeing in flash-forwards? Could be, but I'm leaning more towards it being either Thea or even Roy Harper as I read somewhere he's due back. Depending on what he's been up to, he could be an asset or a liability to Team Arrow.

Speaking of TA, since it's pretty evident that Damien Darkhe is evidently dabbling in the mystical/magical side of the DC Universe, this might be a good season for some supernatural powered help to show up. I could easily see Zatanna or Dr. Fate fitting in to the ARROWverse, and, of course, a return visit or two by John Constantine would always be welcomed. Heck, maybe they could really go out on a limb and cross Arrow over with Supernatural and Ollie and Co. could sit back and watch how professionals take down magick-dealing big bads. After all, they're tackling God's sister over on SPN, so Damien Darkhe would likely by a cakewalk!
                    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Ollie's kid could be the one that ends up dead.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• monitor_ep
                        Talkative Member
                        • May 11, 2013

Well we do get to see the live action version of Vixen on Arrow in episode 14. This I cannot wait.
                        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 20, 2011

*****spoilers ahead; you've been warned*****

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

After watching Wednesday night's episode of ARROW, I think it's becoming pretty clear that it likely is either Higgle or Thea's name on that headstone, although I lean now more towards Diggle simply due to how broken up Felicity was in the car. Of all the members of Team Arrow, Felicity and Diggle were part of the original three. As far as who Ollie has to kill, I'm thinking it may be either Darhk or it could be Diggle's brother, depending on just how deep his allegiance to Darhk goes.

Comment

• sprytel
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
                            ***SPOILERS AHEAD***

After watching Wednesday night's episode of ARROW, I think it's becoming pretty clear that it likely is either Higgle or Thea's name on that headstone, although I lean now more towards Diggle simply due to how broken up Felicity was in the car. Of all the members of Team Arrow, Felicity and Diggle were part of the original three. As far as who Ollie has to kill, I'm thinking it may be either Darhk or it could be Diggle's brother, depending on just how deep his allegiance to Darhk goes.
                            I was thinking maybe Felicity's mom. It would be a big loss, and Felicity would take it particularly hard. It helps stretch out the "will they or won't they" between Ollie and Felicity (I picture a shirtless, angst-filled, chin-up bar climbing Ollie say "I've put her through too much already"). But it is not really a character whose loss would drastically change the dynamic of the show.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by sprytel
                              I was thinking maybe Felicity's mom. It would be a big loss, and Felicity would take it particularly hard. It helps stretch out the "will they or won't they" between Ollie and Felicity (I picture a shirtless, angst-filled, chin-up bar climbing Ollie say "I've put her through too much already"). But it is not really a character whose loss would drastically change the dynamic of the show.
                              Thinking that, too. I wonder if we are going to get eliminations of who it is weekly up to the big moment? Before that episode it was pointing at Felicity, then the reveal in the limo that she's at the funeral.
                              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• johnnystorm
                                Hot Child in the City
                                • Jul 3, 2008

Re: tonight's episode...

Everytime I saw the Calculator, I just felt like they were fighting Mister Rogers. Can you say super-villain neighbor?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎