Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

great season so far. does anyone think it is a little soon fro Caitlin to have gaga eyes for another guy? I mean it is only supposed to be 6 months after her husband supposedly died. just seems a little soon to me

Comment

• LordMudd
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
      Jay Garrick, what a stud...

Hope he gets his speed back soon.

Iris still gets on my nerves...

Next week, Captain Cold...I just can't get into that character (nor his fire counterpart), I mean, they are not meta humans...they just have guns...and at least in this universe...made by Cisco, lol...

But yeah, fun series...probably top five for me...it's all good...
      Captain Cold and Heat Wave are original Rogues and yes they have always used tech, as have Trickster, Captain Boomerang, Weather Wizard and Pied Piper.

CCC.

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Solid episode last night. Nothing too ...ahem...Flashy, but a good one nonetheless. Michael Ironside adds to his DC character checklist: Darkseid, Batman, Sam Lane, and now Colonel Cold.

I've "warmed" up to Wentworth Miller's Captain Cold. In his first few episodes last year I found him WAY too hammy, but I now see where he's going with the character. I actually like him now.

Interesting bit at the end. I admit I have no real idea where any of this is going...and I love it.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Mr.Marion
            Permanent Member
            • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            Solid episode last night. Nothing too ...ahem...Flashy, but a good one nonetheless. Michael Ironside adds to his DC character checklist: Darkseid, Batman, Sam Lane, and now Colonel Cold.

I've "warmed" up to Wentworth Miller's Captain Cold. In his first few episodes last year I found him WAY too hammy, but I now see where he's going with the character. I actually like him now.

Interesting bit at the end. I admit I have no real idea where any of this is going...and I love it.

Chris
            Poor Wentworth can't stay outta jail.
            I think they are turning him good for the legends of tomorrow spinoff. Which will debut later this year.
            There is almost too much DC shows now. 5 live actions if you include Gotham.That's an entire weekly TV quota for some people.

Comment

• Grimjohn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 28, 2011

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
              Poor Wentworth can't stay outta jail.
              I think they are turning him good for the legends of tomorrow spinoff. Which will debut later this year.
              There is almost too much DC shows now. 5 live actions if you include Gotham.That's an entire weekly TV quota for some people.
              With Purcell already cast as Heat Wave and Robert Knepper as Clock King they just need to cast Amaury Nolasco and Rockmond Dunbar as Flash rogues and have William Fichtner hunt them down for a little Prison Break reunion before LoT kicks off

I, personally, cannot get enough of the DC shows airing right now. I am still holding out hope that the CW will either resurrect Constantine or develop Justice League Dark into a TV series.

I agree with Chris, last night's episode wasn't stellar but it was solid.
              My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• johnnystorm
                Hot Child in the City
                • Jul 3, 2008

Well, Constantine is going to be on Arrow in a couple weeks, so if it goes well, maybe we'll see more of him. I suspect its not going to be just a one off appearance.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Wonder what Earth 2 Wells is up to?
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

Chris
                    Took each and every word right out of my mouth. Well said Chris.

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

Killer Frost
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• samurainoir
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Dec 26, 2006

With Captain Cold already an established Cold-themed villain on the Flash, and Sisko being the person who invented the technology, one might speculate that her powers might derive from some mishap involving those already established elements?

Or perhaps this is an alternate earth version of her that we glimpsed in the past season finale?
                        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• monitor_ep
                          Talkative Member
                          • May 11, 2013

OMG this episode was the BEST!!!

Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• johnnystorm
                            Hot Child in the City
                            • Jul 3, 2008

Is he King Shark or just The Shark ( the Green Lantern foe) ? Or wasnt there an Earth 2 shark villain in Infinity Inc?

I guess Iris' brother will be Wally West?

And I just want to say how gorgeous Caitlin looks in that frrost picture!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

I missed tonight. Fudge.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                                Talkative Member
                                • May 11, 2013

Andrew Kreisberg.

"King Shark came from...we actually put him in the comic book adaptation because we said, 'No one's every going to let us do this, and we're never going to be able to do this,' since we weren't going to be using the Squad anymore," Kreisberg told reporters during a screening of tonight's episode of The Flash last week. "We were talking about it and it was really Todd Helbing who was just like, 'Yeah, let's do it.' It was a very expensive thirty seconds of the show. Our visual effects team are the best and they really love challenges like this. We're like, 'Can we do King Shark?' Armen Kevorkian, who is the head of our team, got so excited. It was probably the thing that he sent me the most, 'Check it out. Here's how it's coming.' I literally can't believe that. That's beyond feature quality. They realize it so well.

It was just fun for us, because obviously we can't afford to do an entire King Shark episode, so the idea that he's one of Zoom's minions," Kreisberg said. "He said, 'Zoom sent me here to kill you.' He's just the latest in another line, which does mean that there is a King Shark on Earth-1, now that we've designed him."
                                So yeah it is King Shark but from Earth 2.
                                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎