X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megoscott
    Founding Partner
    • Nov 17, 2006

Question about the Force Awakens Falcon

Anyone know if the size of the new Battle Action Millenium Falcon is the same as the classic Kenner or is it the larger 2 1/2 foot size from recent years? I can't find any mention of dimensions online. I know it's an all new mold.
    This profile is no longer active.
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

It's very close to exact same size as the Kenner one.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Still hoping that some day they'll make a correct scale Falcon for 3 3/4 figures. No electronics, no gadgets, just a visually impressive model.
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
        Still hoping that some day they'll make a correct scale Falcon for 3 3/4 figures.
        Something like that would dwarf the Legacy Collection Millennium Falcon. Which is already so big that it is hard to move, display and store. The price would also be astronomical. The Legacy Falcon was already at $250 when it was reissued in 2012.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by Werewolf
          Something like that would dwarf the Legacy Collection Millennium Falcon. Which is already so big that it is hard to move, display and store. The price would also be astronomical. The Legacy Falcon was already at $250 when it was reissued in 2012.
          I just made some space in my toy room. Enough to house a pretty big Falcon!
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• enyawd72
            Maker of Monsters!
            • Oct 1, 2009

I suspect the Legacy Falcon will be reissued again at some point. That's too expensive a mold for them not to re-use it. Plus, judging by the current Ebay prices, there's definitely demand for it.

Comment

• megoscott
              Founding Partner
              • Nov 17, 2006

There's always this....

Extraordinaire

This profile is no longer active.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢