Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grayson66
    • Sep 5, 2015

What about Flash Gordon?

I have no love for the current figures from Bif Bang Pow! based on the 80's movie but I thought the figures Mego did based on the classic comic strip designs were some of the nicest they produced and I'd love to see them redone and the line expanded. I'd love to get Aura, Barin, Vultan, Thun, Fria, Azura and others along with the original four. I know the originals were in a slightly larger scale but I'd be okay with 8 inch reissues so new bodies would not have to be produced.
  • drogge
    Career Member
    • Jul 24, 2009

Flash Gordon would be amazing, I am not sure if they would sell well thought. He is a forgotten SciFi treasure, maybe Hollywood will reboot this someday.

Comment

• D!n0-M@n
      w/ Life-Like Hair & Beard
      • Sep 17, 2008

Oh man, I'd be all over getting an entire line based on the original comic strips and serials! Wonderful idea.
      MY GODS ARE SMALL...... AND PLASTIC!

Comment

• comicmike
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 22, 2009

10" Flash Gordon's are superb, IMO. 1 of the best Mego line I have ever seen; even that playset! If they were re-marketed (in 8" or 10"), I'd definitely collect 'em all, purely for the visual aesthetics. That recent rare package find triggered something fun in my psyche!

Comment

• SpaceAgent
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 21, 2009

Yes, I'd love to see these.

Comment

• jeffbearco
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 27, 2011

I loved some of the secondary characters like the lion man and hawk man. If they were done well, it could really draw me into a series of these figures.

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎