X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

For Sale 2014 Distinctive Dummies Hammer 2 Pack

I hate to part with this, more for the Christopher Lee Dracula than for the Cushing figure, but have a comic book art grail I have my eye on. The bubbles were never secured completely to the card and there is a small tear in the "V" area where Van Helsing name is above the Cushings head. If placed properly back on the card you won't be able to tell the difference. The bubble just needs to realigned and resealed on the card. The last Van Helsing on Ebay sold for $180 and the last Christopher Lee Dracula sold for $610. Both back in July. I know that these are not part of that limited edition run...but it is the only 2 pack that was ever made that I have seen. It was also the Exclusive for Mego Meet 2014 customs auction. Message me if you are interested. Money Orders are preferred but I will take Paypal Gift option only. Thanks for looking. If you need more pics just ask.

• Gorn Captain
    Invincible Ironing Man
    • Feb 28, 2008

Wow, that's beautiful!
    They even added the candlesticks.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Blue Meanie
      Banned
      • Jun 23, 2001

Gonna bump this back up. Tuesday night it comes down and goes to ebay. Thanks. BTW, this is on of only 2 sets made by Distinctive Dummies. The other is in the hands of Martin, Distinctive's most distinctive creator

Thanks for looking and message me before the end of Tuesday night eastern time if you are interested in the figures/set

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

One last couple of pics to help...but 11PM Eastern Time it comes down and off to Ebay:

Comment

• Blue Meanie
          Banned
          • Jun 23, 2001

Off to Ebay it goes. Should be up today around 9:30 PM Eastern Standard Time if anyone may be interested in bidding. Listed with this title Distinctive Dummies Mego Meet 2014 Hammer Van Helsing and Dracula 2 Pack

Comment

• Blue Meanie
            Banned
            • Jun 23, 2001

My bad...When I scheduled it I didn't notice it was 9:30 Pacific Time. My apologies to all that may have been waiting for the listing here on the east coast. It will be going up on ebay in 20 minutes. I've revised the time of the auction. Again, sorry for my mistake on getting the time screwed up.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎