Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your all-time favorite Star Wars Toy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JRT!
    Museum Super Collector
    • Sep 6, 2015

My 12 " Boba Fett from Kenner,and for a newer item,my inateractive R2. My two fave characters from SW. I do like the large figs from Jakks though. When someone said large here,I thought they meant those and thought I'd missed a 31" Boba or somethin',lol! Still pestering Jakks to make one,lol.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Vintage: The Sandcrawler and landspeeder. The early scenes in SW really impressed me as a kid, I loved recreating them with loads of Jawas.
      New: I love the large wing TIE and X-wing, for their sleeker design. And my Medicoms, especially Boba Fett, which is just as great as the HT version.
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

So difficult to choose just one... love so many of the figures, vehicles and playsets. A few of my favourites include the Death Star Space Station playset, the Patrol Dewback and the AT-AT.
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• enyawd72
          Maker of Monsters!
          • Oct 1, 2009

Bespin Han Solo.
          I played with him more than any other SW toy. I saved the bubble and was constantly freezing him in it.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
            Permanent Member
            • Sep 15, 2014

The only piece of Star Wars I still own.

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
              Career Member
              • Jul 30, 2012

Didn't have many of the vehicles and none of the playsets, but the landspeeder got a lot of use. Used to give my hamster Squeakie rides in it. He seemed to enjoy it.

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
                Persistent Member
                • Mar 1, 2005

I don't know if I can pick just one! My first instinct was to pick the Imperial Attack Base, it's definitely my favorite playset and I have so many fond memories of playing with it that Christmas when I got it. The Twin Pod Cloud Car, Imperial Troop Transport, and Droid Factory also rank highly for me. Figure-wise it's probably a toss up between Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot and Bossk.

But I too adore the die-cast vehicles, and as I've gotten older I find myself far more drawn towards those than the action figures and playsets. The only vintage die-cast vehicle I have in my possession anymore is also the Y-Wing! Nowadays if I spend any money on Star Wars toys, old and new, I'm more likely to seek out die-cast vehicles than anything.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                  Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
                  • Jan 22, 2008

3 3/4 Greedo.

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

For some reason, I always think of getting the Tusken Raider on a 12 back card. It's a really happy memory.
                    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Hedji
                      Citizen of Gotham
                      • Nov 17, 2012

Originally posted by nvmbrsdoom5
                      But I too adore the die-cast vehicles, and as I've gotten older I find myself far more drawn towards those than the action figures and playsets. The only vintage die-cast vehicle I have in my possession anymore is also the Y-Wing! Nowadays if I spend any money on Star Wars toys, old and new, I'm more likely to seek out die-cast vehicles than anything.
                      The nice part is, they tend to be more affordable than the blown out figure market prices. I found that with the 12 inch figures.

Comment

• Allie Fox
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jun 1, 2009

Hands down, it's the original Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues). It has served as my good luck charm/ security blanket since I first got it in 1980. It has travelled around the world with me and still looks as good as new. It is currently in a loose figure star case on prominent display among my collection.
                        If I had only spent a tenth of the time studying Physics that I spent learning Star Wars and Baseball trivia, I would have won the Nobel Prize.

Comment

• Hedji
                          Citizen of Gotham
                          • Nov 17, 2012

^Great choice!

Comment

• GordoCrisp
                            Museum Super Collector
                            • Nov 1, 2012

I love the original Kenner 3 3/4 figures.

Shall single out Hammerhead, because he was so weird and wonderful.

Comment

• Spawn67
                              Career Member
                              • Aug 14, 2009

Without a dought my Dewback that I got for my birthday in 1979. Still have it and he's staring at me as I type this.
                              My favorite playset would be the Deathstar. I played with it so much that it didn't last for more than several years.
                              As far as ships my favorite is the highly underrated Snow Speeder. Loved that!

Comment

• Donkey Hoatie
                                Supporter of Silliness
                                • Jun 20, 2007

Still love the original 3-3/4" Boba Fett. Probably my favorite SW toy of all time.

If I had to pick a vehicle, I think the Snowspeeder was really underrated. Cool laser lights and sounds. Good visibility of the figures in the cockpit. A grappling hook off the back. Solid playability with that one.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎