X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by Hector
    Alfred slapping the heck outta little Catgirl...not cool at all...I found it very disturbing...talk about physically abusing a kid like that...and it was a tremdeously vicious slap at that...I'm shocked little Selina wasn't knocked out cold...

yeah, that whole scene bothered me too. I think it was really out of character for Alfred too

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

OMG tonights episode was the Best. You get a back story to the Four Families of Gotham leading up to a true power struggle between two of the families. Along with more hits to what is to came:
      *Order of St. Dumas
      *Azrael
      *Court of Owls
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Grimjohn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 28, 2011

Originally posted by monitor_ep
        OMG tonights episode was the Best. You get a back story to the Four Families of Gotham leading up to a true power struggle between two of the families. Along with more hits to what is to came:
        *Order of St. Dumas
        *Azrael
        *Court of Owls
        I picked up on those hints as well. Great episode last night.
        My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

The Merc supermarket was just plain campy silly fun, loved it, lol...
          sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

Add another Batman 66 referance to this weeks episode:

Zelda the Great
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

totally missed that Zelda poster. cool stuff

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

The black chick with the whip is hot...me likes...

sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 20, 2011

I'm really digging Season Two so far. All the episodes have been pretty amazing. We're getting a chance to see just how devious Penguin can be (poor Butch)! Galavan is malevolent and slick at the same time (and his sister---ay yi yi---what a looker!). Plus, it's interesting to see the slow transformation of Edward Nygma. Definitely want to stay on Ed's good side...
                  sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Grimjohn
                    Persistent Member
                    • Feb 28, 2011

Season Two is shaping up quite well. I got a good chuckle out of Selina's dig at Alfred for smacking her a few weeks back. My wife doesn't like Silver and is hoping Selina wallops her a good one...lol.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 20, 2011

Man oh man. I hadn't been able to keep up with Gotham regularly, so I had the opportunity to binge watch the three episodes (including tonight's) this evening. This show just gets better and better. It IS dark and violent and waay over the top for a commercial program on during the "family" hour, but it's got the balls to show you stuff you likely aren't going to see anywhere else on commercial TV. I love what they've done with Nygma and the little party between him and Penguin was gold. And Gordon evidently does have his own demon inside and when it lets loose, well, let's just say you can't want to be on the receiving end. I have a feeling the fall finale is gonna blow the doors off!!
                      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

What he said ^^^^^^^^^

I love Gotham, as you said, over the top, ultra violent, and tons of fun...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Grimjohn
                          Persistent Member
                          • Feb 28, 2011

Great episode, they are definitely building towards an epic Fall Finale. Ben McKenzie is doing a great job as Gordon, his regret for not ending that Flamingo guy when he got the news about Officer Parks was written all over his face. Good stuff.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 20, 2011

I can't believe I failed to mention two other really cool buts in last night's episode: the Joker tease at the very beginning with the graffiti on the wall AND casting Michelle Gomez as Mother, whom Galavan's hot sister visited to find someone to off Jim Gordon...

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 20, 2011

The penultimate episode of GOTHAM tonight before next week's mid-season finale was nothing short of jaw-droppingly fantastic. Those of you who are not watching this show are missing some seriously great TV. Alfred taking on Galavan's sister (and very nearly handing her her own arse) was super well choreographed; this is definitely NOT your pappy's Alfred. And what Bruce was able to pull off---hell, even I didn't get it until it was almost revealed---showed the first signs of the cleverness and theatricality that will become The Batman. At this point, I hope they can keep the series on the air long enough, even if they have to jump ahead in time ten or so years, that we actually get to see The Batman that this Gotham is slowly but surely molding. He's going to be farking spectacular!!

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

Gotham is friggin awesome.

Alfred and Tigress...going at it...yeah...this is not your wimpy Alfred of old...this is one tough dude...but Tigress is pretty baddarse herself...as you said, great fight scene.

...and yes...Bruce finally put big man pants on...brilliant...and I'm loving Selena more and more...great teamwork those two.

The shocker was seeing Galavan easily handle Gordon...I thought he was just a desk villain, no...this dude is not to be reckoned with.

I'm so rooting for Gordon and Pinguin next week...ha...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎