Museum Super Collector
    • Jan 31, 2006

I hope so- I would LOVE Isis

Comment

• jeffbearco
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 27, 2011

Now I'm intrigued!

Isis would be the only one from the DC license that has not been reproduced yet. At least that is how it looks from the Mego Museum galleries. According to the galleries, they used the same head that they did for Wonder Woman, so it would just be a different paint app. I can't really see them doing a new head sculpt for a figure that would only be released in the Kresge card line and never be reproduced again.

I can also see the sandals and even the dress being reused in different colors for other figures.

If Shazam was one of my big collections, I'd have to get her.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• drogge
        Career Member
        • Jul 24, 2009

Mickey, FTC should let you reveal this new figure. With all the positive energy and buzz you bring to this forum and FTC in general you deserve one reveal you can call your own!

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 11, 2014

Tell you what-(Hank Hill voice), that is the plan. I just have to wait for a few pins to line up. I can tell you myself and one other are responsible for more than a few of the cool ideas and figures coming around and showing up. This is another one of them. I actually think this will be one of the really good ones. It's really going to be a surprise. I really hope everyone likes this one. It was really made just for the old school Mego fans.

Comment

• drogge
            Career Member
            • Jul 24, 2009

I used to buy Megos off the shelves at TG&Y, David's store, Macy's and JCPenny when I was a kid, I consider myself a old school Mego-head. Mickey you have my thoughts spinning, so many possibilities. It's going to be hard to wait this one out. Mostly happy some new stuff is finally hitting.

Comment

• Grayson66
              • Sep 5, 2015

I'm really hoping this does turn out to be Isis. If it's not we definitely need a Shazam wave 2. Even though they were originally 12 inch figures I'd like to see 8 inch versions of Hippolyta and Nubia in a future Wonder Woman wave.

Comment

• JediJaida
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 14, 2008

Hipployta would be fantastic for the Wonder Woman line; just as long as they DON'T use the IG head for it! Or, if they do, give it a friendlier looking paint app!

Nubia would be wonderful! We need some AA heroines/anti-heroines in this group! Maybe then, FTC will start producing AA female heads!
                JediJaida

Comment

• tllgn
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 6, 2010

I am an old mego head.perhaps this figure that Mickey hints at is the smirking Mr mxyzptlk .which I do believe was sold on the kresge card back then.i would also like to see the screen printed supergals super girl bat girl and cat women.i am sure series 4 or 5 will have the removal cowel bat man and rm robin.those are a no brainer.and would be fantastic.also the mighty Isis would be cool.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 11, 2014

At this time there is no more K waves in the works after series 3. Its not Isis Or Smiling Myx. Much Much better than those.

Comment

• wise guy
                      Career Member
                      • Dec 29, 2014

Plasticman

Comment

• tllgn
                        Persistent Member
                        • Feb 6, 2010

Hmmm.whos better then Isis?.that was a great figure.how about a yellow early rm robin .

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by wise guy
                          Plasticman
                          I'll say this about a FTC Plasticman--if they got the head right and use a screened suit, it could be a killer "Mego" figure: FTC's printed suits have been fantastic.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 14, 2008

Not Isis? Phooey!

Who's better than her though?

It ain't Uncle Dudley, that's for sure.
                            JediJaida

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                              ...I actually think this will be one of the really good ones. It's really going to be a surprise. I really hope everyone likes this one. It was really made just for the old school Mego fans.
                              However much some of us nit-pick, it's out of cherishing Megos. There's a lot of "old-school" fans here. WWMD is many a member's custoMego credo.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• scott metzger
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                                Tell you what-(Hank Hill voice), that is the plan. I just have to wait for a few pins to line up. I can tell you myself and one other are responsible for more than a few of the cool ideas and figures coming around and showing up. This is another one of them. I actually think this will be one of the really good ones. It's really going to be a surprise. I really hope everyone likes this one. It was really made just for the old school Mego fans.
                                Definitely sounds good. I like the new, updated styles like the Bat '66 stuff, but I also hope to continue seeing things that fit in with the old Megos; filling the holes from the old days with figures that look like they belong there holds great appeal to me. I'm looking forward to things like a Super Friends GL and Flash, as well as more comic based versions, but I also want versions that look like they could have been made by Mego itself.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎