Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Wow. Wish I had waited on the First Appearance figures. I am trying to figure out a way to get rid of my loose clamshells, so bagged figures would be perfect for space saving. Oh well.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

wish this is an option from the get go, It would probably save them some money too.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• tiinacat
        Museum Patron
        • Feb 4, 2015

Ordered some doubles
        Thought it would save some money, but Toycade has the JLA figures for 24.95 plus free shipping. With the shipping costs on the
        FTC site, i wish I had given my money to and supported Toycade instead as in the end I saved a whopping 2.00 plus change. Also MY Vote for Batman, I ordered the same day, will be here tomorrow, my figures toys sometime next week.
        Just some food for thought if you actually want the clamshell.

Comment

• wise guy
          Career Member
          • Dec 29, 2014

I don't see Toycade selling Kiss, Conan , Giiligan , Dukes and Retro Green Arrow,and Aquaman ,for those prices, and I throw away my clamshells so FTC loose work better for me

Comment

• Teemu
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 15, 2010

So who is gonna wait for bagged 66 Batman Wave 4 and 5?

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Teemu
              So who is gonna wait for bagged 66 Batman Wave 4 and 5?
              after seeing series 5 I will wait for loose, I already preordered wave 4 at EE with free shipping and no FLA sales tax, its going end up the same price.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                Persistent Member
                • Apr 28, 2013

My Canadian dollar sucks so bad right now that I have trouble pulling the trigger on anything, especially with shipping (ugh). The ones I do want need to be carded as I don't have them out and about for display. I may break down and get a couple loose figures but I don't know if I would rather buy customizing parts.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎