X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binkystarr
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 16, 2015

Lines that probably died RIP

No one here knows what is the REAL story is regarding Starroid Raiders and Mars Attacks promised as of early 2014. I have read a couple of threads pointing out that these are probably stuck in legal limbo island. Very depressing
    One of the more pleasant surprises from this past weekend’s Mego Meet 2014 was Heroes in Action Toys announcement of the new Cosmic Raiders line of action figures. Based on the classic 1970s toy line by Tomland toys that went under such names as Star Raiders (http://www.plaidstallions.com/tomland/), Star Command and
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I was looking forward to Mars Attacks. And what about Presidential Monsters?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

I've said several times, they are switching factories and it's been a real burden. THEY ARE NOT DEAD AND STILL BEING MADE.

HIA is one person, it's not Hasbro, so there is no conspiracy here. An update is in the works.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• GordoCrisp
        Museum Super Collector
        • Nov 1, 2012

^Glad to read that!

I really want that Spirit of '76 figure. It is inspired.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

^ I'm glad to hear this as well, no conspiracy assumed.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
            Invincible Ironing Man
            • Feb 28, 2008

They look like great figures, so I can wait. Gives me more time to save up.
            I'd rather wait for quality figures, than get something quickly (that disappoints). They'll show up...
            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• scott metzger
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 9, 2007

Glad to hear there's still a chance for the Raiders; good quality versions of those (the originals had horrible bodies) are something I'd definitely buy.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎