X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shazam7208
    Career Member
    • Oct 28, 2008

Lynda Carter / Wonder Woman - Models in Motion Model/Statue

Hey guys....I was curious if anyone else in the group has or ever sees these anywhere?

I bought mine from Monsters in Motion in 1995 and had them assemble and paint it for me. It has always been one of my favorite Lynda Carter items but I never see them showing up any where. (Sorry the pic is turned for some reason it won't load the way it should)

DSC_0037.jpg
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

,looks like the 1990s terry reynolds garage kit to me ,ive got a couple of them and a "flying george" ,there pretty nice and back in the day they were outstanding lol and the only game in town for tvand movie superhero figures

just found more pics of mine ,brings back some memories lol ,lmk if you want more info on these figures from the land befor dc direct or hot toys etc lol

Comment

• shazam7208
      Career Member
      • Oct 28, 2008

I think I remember seeing the George Reeves Superman back in the day, always liked that one. But I've never seen the Shazam one....love it!

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

Not a big fan of the sculpt --- looks like Lynda's brother with her make-up on.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

They all look pretty good to me, considering the day and age in which they were made when superheroes were still something for "weirdos." Granted, Ms. Carter looks a bit mannish (Caitlyn Jenner anyone?) and SHAZAM looks creepily a bit like Doctor Smith from LIS...
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• binkystarr
            Museum Super Collector
            • Apr 16, 2015

I like the Wonder Woman sculpt but the paint app is terrible

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡