X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

Identifying a MM Brotha at the Meet

Hey brothas! I need some help from you. There was a young fellow who had a table right in front of Austin's at the Meet. I left pending a deal with him and would like to send him a PM but first I need to ID him. Below is a picture of his table. I'm sure someone should be able to help me. Thanks in advance!

Mego Meet 2015 Table.jpg
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

I could be totally wrong, but I *think* that table belonged to a local who left a little early.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

He contacted me prior to the Meet asking about a 1/2 day's table. I'll have to see if I can find where he did that.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

Someone had a Mattel Scarab for sale? Damn, I missed that!

Comment

• Boywonder0
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
          I could be totally wrong, but I *think* that table belonged to a local who left a little early.
          Thank you Steve! He had a single boot from the Gabriel Lone Ranger Cavalry suit/uniform which I needed to complete a pair. I left the show rooms to grab some Portillo 's goodness and when I came back in the afternoon the young fellow had disappeared from the Meet. So every time I see my single boot it reminds me of this pending deal. If anyone finds some contact info I'll be in debt. Or if anyone can hook me up with some Cavalry boots I'll be equally in debt.
          Hey Brian and Chris so glad to hear from two of the finest from the awesome Canadian delegation at the Meet.

Comment

• cjefferys
            Duke of Gloat
            • Apr 23, 2006

Hey Ariel, hope you are doing well, good luck finding that boot!

Comment

• Brue
              User without title
              • Sep 29, 2005

I don't know his name, but I bought a bunch of cheap stuff then I think Berto bought him out.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                Banned
                • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by Brue
                I don't know his name, but I bought a bunch of cheap stuff then I think Berto bought him out.
                Bought a few boots from him...but nowhere near buying him out. I think I ended up with some AHI Frankenstein Boots and a few other Mego parts. He did have some great prices.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 29, 2007

Thank you Brue and Roberto! Men he had that single Gabriel Lone Ranger Cavalry boot I needed and he was asking me only $2 for it! I didn't have $1 bills so decided to enjoy some Portillo's goodness and come back with the $2. Only to find out that the man left the place! Maybe next year? LOL

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                    Banned
                    • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by Boywonder0
                    Thank you Brue and Roberto! Men he had that single Gabriel Lone Ranger Cavalry boot I needed and he was asking me only $2 for it! I didn't have $1 bills so decided to enjoy some Portillo's goodness and come back with the $2. Only to find out that the man left the place! Maybe next year? LOL
                    I probably have one but I don't know what the Gabriel stuff looks like. Post a pic of what it looks like, and if I have one I'll send it to you no charge.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
                      I probably have one but I don't know what the Gabriel stuff looks like. Post a pic of what it looks like, and if I have one I'll send it to you no charge.
                      Thank you bro! Below is a pic of the suit (But I only care about the boots):

Gabriel - Marx Lone Ranger Cavalry Outfit.jpg

I don't care about the detachable spur belt on the boots either. Just need the boot. Thank you again Berto!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎