Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Identifying a MM Brotha at the Meet

Identifying a MM Brotha at the Meet

Hey brothas! I need some help from you. There was a young fellow who had a table right in front of Austin's at the Meet. I left pending a deal with him and would like to send him a PM but first I need to ID him. Below is a picture of his table. I'm sure someone should be able to help me. Thanks in advance!

Mego Meet 2015 Table.jpg

Images
    Blog Entries
    I could be totally wrong, but I *think* that table belonged to a local who left a little early.

Blog Entries
    He contacted me prior to the Meet asking about a 1/2 day's table. I'll have to see if I can find where he did that.

Someone had a Mattel Scarab for sale? Damn, I missed that!

Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    I could be totally wrong, but I *think* that table belonged to a local who left a little early.
    Thank you Steve! He had a single boot from the Gabriel Lone Ranger Cavalry suit/uniform which I needed to complete a pair. I left the show rooms to grab some Portillo 's goodness and when I came back in the afternoon the young fellow had disappeared from the Meet. So every time I see my single boot it reminds me of this pending deal. If anyone finds some contact info I'll be in debt. Or if anyone can hook me up with some Cavalry boots I'll be equally in debt.
    Hey Brian and Chris so glad to hear from two of the finest from the awesome Canadian delegation at the Meet.

Hey Ariel, hope you are doing well, good luck finding that boot!

Images
    I don't know his name, but I bought a bunch of cheap stuff then I think Berto bought him out.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brue View Post
    I don't know his name, but I bought a bunch of cheap stuff then I think Berto bought him out.
    Bought a few boots from him...but nowhere near buying him out. I think I ended up with some AHI Frankenstein Boots and a few other Mego parts. He did have some great prices.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk

Thank you Brue and Roberto! Men he had that single Gabriel Lone Ranger Cavalry boot I needed and he was asking me only $2 for it! I didn't have $1 bills so decided to enjoy some Portillo's goodness and come back with the $2. Only to find out that the man left the place! Maybe next year? LOL

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Boywonder0 View Post
    Thank you Brue and Roberto! Men he had that single Gabriel Lone Ranger Cavalry boot I needed and he was asking me only $2 for it! I didn't have $1 bills so decided to enjoy some Portillo's goodness and come back with the $2. Only to find out that the man left the place! Maybe next year? LOL
    I probably have one but I don't know what the Gabriel stuff looks like. Post a pic of what it looks like, and if I have one I'll send it to you no charge.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk