X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gorn Captain
    Invincible Ironing Man
    • Feb 28, 2008

Star Wars Jakks 31" figures

Seems like a while since these were released.
    Does anyone know about new OT figures, as they are the only ones I'm collecting?
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

In the 31 inch scale I've only seen Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, Luke Stormtrooper and Han Stormtrooper.

There's a whole bunch in the 18 inch scale. Just saw the new Bossk at Target.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I forgot to mention, Jakks just released a 48 inch Darth Vader.

August 31, 2015: Ben O. found these huge JAKKS Pacific Darth Vader's on display at Walmart in St. Charle, Missouri recently. He said they are about 4 feet tall, thus the $100 price tag!
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Gorn Captain
        Invincible Ironing Man
        • Feb 28, 2008

If they're slowly working their way up to an affordable life-size Vader, I'm in!
        I might just pick up that 48" Vader. I'm digging the really bigger stuff these days.
        "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• zeedox
          Career Member
          • Aug 10, 2007

So the cashier wouldn't let me buy BOSSK yesterday since it wasn't "FORCE FRIDAY" yet. I mean cmon. plus, BOSSK is from Empire Strikes Back. Is there anything that puts the JAKKS Bossk towards the Friday release that anyone knows?

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
            Career Member
            • Apr 30, 2015

Originally posted by Werewolf
            I forgot to mention, Jakks just released a 48 inch Darth Vader.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...art_165633.asp
            I'm in for a 4ft Vader.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
              Invincible Ironing Man
              • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by zeedox
              So the cashier wouldn't let me buy BOSSK yesterday since it wasn't "FORCE FRIDAY" yet. I mean cmon. plus, BOSSK is from Empire Strikes Back. Is there anything that puts the JAKKS Bossk towards the Friday release that anyone knows?
              That's just plain stupid.
              They have stuff out, but won't sell it?

Tell them that if they won't sell it, you'll put a bounty on their heads....

Comment

• zeedox
                Career Member
                • Aug 10, 2007

Nerf Herders

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
                That's just plain stupid.
                They have stuff out, but won't sell it?

Tell them that if they won't sell it, you'll put a bounty on their heads....
                Funny you should say that, as I did question it a bit on what I would consider to be the same reaction that BOSSK is famous for.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎