Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my mego palitoy fist fighters up to date pictures of the 4 vented versions i own

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scoth70
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 17, 2008

my mego palitoy fist fighters up to date pictures of the 4 vented versions i own

heres pictures of the 4 vented versions of palitoy fist fighters I own.... these vents helped the movement of the fist action

spiderman
    ------------
    id say the easiest ive come across are vented spideys they always seem to have vents on the ffight version but always seem to be hard to get in nice shape

superman
    ------------
    ive seen/ had/ maybe 3 including the one I own over the years ive also seen many without vents..still a tough one to find

lizard
    -----------
    my only ever vented version find , there was one on ebay which a seller had thought they were rips under the arms and a member here asked what I thought(possible vents) think he bought it,so maybe that's a second one that's about

captain America
    ------------------
    my only ever vented version find

batman and robin vented versions yet to be found.... if they even exist ???????
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by scoth70; Aug 29, '15, 3:22 AM.
  • daz71
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2014

very nice .i had a spidey with a tatty looking suit so i bought a replacement suit on ebay and the suit turned out to be vented.

Comment

• scoth70
      Persistent Member
      • Oct 17, 2008

yes ...you should find all ffighter spideys vented and with the lever cut out on outfit if there isn't its not the correct one
      Originally posted by daz71
      very nice .i had a spidey with a tatty looking suit so i bought a replacement suit on ebay and the suit turned out to be vented.

Comment

• daz71
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2014

yes it has the lever cut out too.i had fist fighter robin ,lizard and superman but don't remember if they were vented i'm pretty sure they weren't though.

Comment

• scoth70
          Persistent Member
          • Oct 17, 2008

yes I have robin and batman aswell palitoy ffighters but no vents ........ but who knows with mego they may show up one day

Originally posted by daz71
          yes it has the lever cut out too.i had fist fighter robin ,lizard and superman but don't remember if they were vented i'm pretty sure they weren't though.

Comment

• comicmike
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 22, 2009

thank you so much for posting these great pics and synopses. awesome cool. i'm happy for you having this collection and what you know about them all.

Comment

• scoth70
              Persistent Member
              • Oct 17, 2008

thankyou
              Originally posted by comicmike
              thank you so much for posting these great pics and synopses. awesome cool. i'm happy for you having this collection and what you know about them all.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎