X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego Milk
    Custom Mego Maker
    • Jun 3, 2007

Mary Marvel.

We’ve already brought you the FIRST LOOK at Figures Toy Company’s Harley Quinn. Now, we bring you the FIRST LOOK at one of the most requested Megos ever.
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Just saw it on FB - not too shabby. Though not really nailing Mary Marvel, that red-headed IG noggin has given me ideas for about a half dozen customs!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

looks like Lyndsey lohan lol.now will she be available again and Harley too in a Shazam and batman wave?

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

And I bet the next weekend reveal,if it's female will be poison ivy.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
          To Fear is Not Logical...
          • Feb 17, 2008

I like the figure and will definitely want one, but personally, I like when the figures have either a closed mouth for serious or if an open mouth, then a bit more of a smile or humor. Totally, a subjective thought though.
          It's all good!

Comment

• tiinacat
            Museum Patron
            • Feb 4, 2015

Love Love the yellow cape!!! Brilliant that they are keeping the spirit of the original line alive, hopefully we will see variants as well!

Comment

• ovenmitt
              Persistent Member
              • May 26, 2009

It's Mego INVISIBLE GIRL head with brown hair!

In the FTC Shazam wave Shazam/ Captain Marvel is getting a NEW head and I am sure Cap Marvel Jr will, too. Mary cannot, though?

I'll wait to see Mary in Shazam wave but I'm sure she will be same as this Kresge. It might have been better to use Super Gals head for Mary Marvel since she is a teenager.

A bit disappointed. Now I fear for other upcoming females like Starfire and Raven. Farrow is at least sculpting new heads for Wonder Woman line. Super Friends Wonder Woman head better be Alex Toth inspired!

BTW how can FTC even call her DC Comics' Mary MARVEL when DC has never been able to brand any merchandise Captain Marvel but has always used SHAZAM. DC Direct simply called her Mary and Mattel in DCUC called her Mary Batson.

And in 1981 I would have freaked out if Mego had made Mary Marvel and other Shazam characters from Filmation's Shazam cartoon part of Saturday morning Kid Super Power Hour! Hero High Megos too! LONG before Disney's Sky High movie with Kurt Russel and LYNDA CARTER!
              Last edited by ovenmitt; Aug 28, '15, 9:12 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

I'll be slammed for saying this, but the costume is sloppy and IG's not the best choice for Mary IMO.

As for her name, "Eff Yew" to Marvel Comic's embargo of the moniker.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• hedrap
                  Permanent Member
                  • Feb 10, 2009

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                    Persistent Member
                    • Aug 12, 2004

That looks terrible. It looks like a really bad custom. I was really looking forward to this figure too.

Comment

• megalomaniac001
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 24, 2009

Not hating it, but not loving it either. I see a few details that could be better. I think she should have a more youthful looking face. I will get her regardless. Come on FTC, stop trying for base hits and start knocking them out of the park!

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                        Persistent Member
                        • Apr 28, 2013

I have to say that I like her, especially her look outside the package with waist taken in.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Jan 19, 2008

I like it.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

is she wearing a maternity dress?
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• JediJaida
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 14, 2008

At least they improved the eye paint apps on the head. The others were all too zombified.
                              JediJaida

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎