Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Trek Pre Orders starting

Images

If they make a Shuttle Craft hope it looks like this 1\9 scale i made a few years ago.
    Last edited by Ivaniski; Aug 30, '15 at 1:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Sorry MMM, was just attempting to answer your question. Gorn Captain is correct in saying the pic is the original prototype; I'm acquainted with the member who assisted with it. Since you have an original release, a comparison with that figure's photo on the back and this thread's pic will show that they're the same prototype.
    As with FTC, there's some variance between what we sometimes see and what we get.

GC, the original James Brady custom Gorn used a Hulk body for a more imposing build. The arm guards on the production figure were indeed disappointing.

Thanks, actually if it was a different molded green-(flat) lighter color and or flat lighter paint apps like in the picture I think that it would look great. In the picture It looks like it's glowing which would be so sharp on an actual figure.
    Last edited by mickeymoosemego; Aug 30, '15 at 1:23 PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^ I think a more olive color would be great.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Hope they fix khans red head issue,if so I'll get a couple I need one for a Tonto custom.
    My Gorn has been missing for 3 years so I'll be down for a few of them as well.
    Fingers crossed great price point for these as well.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    GC, the original James Brady custom Gorn used a Hulk body for a more imposing build. The arm guards on the production figure were indeed disappointing.
    I liked the prototype a lot better.
    Maybe my hopes were a bit too high regarding Gorn figures...I mean, they're family...
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Images
    Btw, that shuttlecraft is absolutely amazing!
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

I need a Gorn and an Uhura, as well as a Pike (but only if the head gets fixed). Enterprise playset would be awesome, too.

And I agree, that shuttlecraft is amazing!

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm very curious (Zach?) as to whether the second runs will have variant details. For example, the illo or color of the Enterprise's furnishings.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I think I remember the custom made shuttle craft from a little ways back, that looks so cool, and it would
    be something sweet if EMCE ended up making one too.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tjacwave50 View Post
    A Shuttle Craft would be cool too.
    A Shuttlecraft would be AWESOME. Especially if it was anything like the one in the posted photos here...although that's probably not likely. Still, it's a great way to have a full small ship playset, whether it's done like that or in classic Mego style.

If EMCE reissues the Enterprise Bridge, I do think they should do a variant on the color of the accessories. They'll sell a few more units that way to collectors who want both variants, too.

--SKot
    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI