Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

16.50 a pop and FTC is now up to 30 for Batman figures.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      16.50 a pop and FTC is now up to 30 for Batman figures.
      Count your blessings, FTC's are $50 here...

I miss the days of all that EMCE goodness!
      Star Trek, Universal Monsters, those were the days...
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 14, 2012

Excellent, I don't have a a Sulu or a Gorn, so I'm really excited about those two. I also don't have an EMCE Khan, although I do have an EMCE Spock. Still, buying both together will still be cheaper than trying to buy an old EMCE Khan on ebay by itself, so I'm not complaining about having an extra Spock. Heck, I'm sure I'll find a good use for him.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

I'll be getting Spock and Khan, I only collected the EMCE Trek aliens, but not Khan since I have a custom of him
          but it's time I got EMCE Khan and a nice consolation extra with the added Spock, which works for me, since
          if I had a choice of which retro EMCE Trek crew member to get, it would be Spock.

Comment

• SKotK
            Career Member
            • Mar 11, 2014

Since I managed to pick up the entire EMCE run from the first time around (late as I was), I'll be waiting to see if there are any new offerings this time around.

In the meantime, if the heads are unpainted this time, I'll pick up Mirror Kirk and Spock if they are offered. And of course, I'll be keeping an eye out for a proper-sized head Pike that hopefully also has a non-painted face.

Wish List: Nurse Chapel, Yeoman Rand, Harry Mudd, Trelane, Cheron, Talos, Vina (or maybe instead the late and dearly beloved Yvonne Craig's Marta!).

--SKot
            Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• TRDouble
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 10, 2012

I got most of the original run late too. I am missing The Salt Vampire, Pike and the Mirror figures. I probably could still get the Mirror figures cheap, but I skipped them. The Salt Vampire and Pike are the two I could not get at a decent price. The most I paid for was Chekov at $35, I think. And I found a stash of $20 Sulus at a local store, which I used to trade for the other expensive ones I needed

If The Salt Vampire and Pike are offered again, I will get them. Since they are releasing Sulu and The Gorn early in this re-go around, that should help drive sales for more re-releases.

Comment

• D!n0-M@n
                w/ Life-Like Hair & Beard
                • Sep 17, 2008

Had them all, but they were all stolen during a move. Really hoping to be able to reacquire them all again, but without having to virtually sell a kidney first. The prices I'm seeing on these new preorders are wonderful, so my dream of reacquiring everything I lost is far more realistic - provided the line does well enough on this outing to justify the reproduction of everything from before. Fingers crossed.
                MY GODS ARE SMALL...... AND PLASTIC!

Comment

• Boywonder0
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 29, 2007

Any news on the Enterprise Playset?

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

A Shuttle Craft would be cool too.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 11, 2014

Is the gorn molded in a different color?

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

^The Emce Gorn is an original sculpt and figure design, molded in green.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                          ^The Emce Gorn is an original sculpt and figure design, molded in green.

Yeah I know all that I have it. But the new Pre-order one looks like it has flat paint apps different from the one form a few years ago.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                            Invincible Ironing Man
                            • Feb 28, 2008

That pre-order Gorn picture is of the original prototype, if memory serves me right?

My ideal Gorn would have a bulkier build, so unless he gets a make-over (and with better arm protectors), I won't get another.
                            But I'm happy to get the ones I'm missing now.
                            Still want the Mirror Mirror ones, as well.
                            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Sorry MMM, was just attempting to answer your question. Gorn Captain is correct in saying the pic is the original prototype; I'm acquainted with the member who assisted with it. Since you have an original release, a comparison with that figure's photo on the back and this thread's pic will show that they're the same prototype.
                              As with FTC, there's some variance between what we sometimes see and what we get.

GC, the original James Brady custom Gorn used a Hulk body for a more imposing build. The arm guards on the production figure were indeed disappointing.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Gadgeteer
                                Veteran Member
                                • Apr 16, 2014

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                                A Shuttle Craft would be cool too.
                                That would be an Great addition to this line!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎