Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2712151617

Thread: Star Trek Pre Orders starting

How about a Klingon or Romulan playset?? I need someplace for my antagonists to plot against Kirk & Company.
    I post in thy general direction!

Make it just like the Enterprise Set just a smaller room and red commanding officer chair ...it seemed like the Romulan bridge was so small they were sitting on each others laps.

They could pack in a figure with each set, Klingon and Romulan with different head sculpts!!!!
    Be like printing money DST!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tjacwave50 View Post
    Wished they would do a Shuttle Craft.
    That would be awesome!

Barnabas Collins

Images
    So...have any EMCE Star Trek figures or playset items since the last ones in 2012 actually shipped so far?

Are we looking at a strictly 2016 reissue schedule now, with nothing having been issued in 2015 (or early 2016 to date)? I haven't heard anyone say they received any orders so far.

And I'm still curious if the Kirk/Klingon combo featured on the reissue announcement actually happened, or is going to happen. I don't see it listed anywhere for pre-order, and I haven't seen anybody claiming to have received either figure recently.

So far it looks like this is what we have coming, all currently scheduled for Summer 2016:

- Security & Cheron
    - Spock & Khan
    - Sulu & Gorn
    - Uhura & Mugato (didn't know about this one!)
    - Enterprise Bridge Playset

--SKot
    Last edited by SKotK; Feb 29, '16 at 6:37 PM.
    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

No Kirk figure?

Hey, that idea about remaking the bridge into a Klingon or Romulan bridge is pretty great!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WAV View Post
    No Kirk figure?
    Yeah, it's hard to say...the DST site does list cases of Kirk & Klingon available for pre-order, but it says "Winter 2015/2016". Does that mean they are just around the corner (assuming they haven't already been released, which I am assuming not because they are still in pre-order status)? I can't find anything else online about them.

I'm confused on the whole availability of the Kirk/Klingon thing. Here's hoping DSTZach can clear this one up for us!

--SKot
    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI