• Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by jayraytee
    Ok, wake me when Iron Man comes out.
    ^^^Ditto^^^

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

I'd rather see more Spider-man than Iron Man. Spidey is my favorite. Iron Man was a funky looking Mego. He's great, but I don't like the modern looking armor, so I'd just want his repro and S.I. versions. I'd rather see a Green Goblin than Iron Man!

Comment

• ovenmitt
        Persistent Member
        • May 26, 2009

Is Spider-WOMAN ALL 3 females who used the name and wore 3 different costumes possible? Or is that considered 3 characters?

What about Jean Grey who has had different IDs and costumes?

And yes we need Iron Man and Green Goblin!

Comment

• huedell
          Museum Ball Eater
          • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
          I'd rather see more Spider-man than Iron Man. Spidey is my favorite. Iron Man was a funky looking Mego. He's great, but I don't like the modern looking armor, so I'd just want his repro and S.I. versions. I'd rather see a Green Goblin than Iron Man!
          What I don't get is why they don't do what they did for Captain America: A repro, an S.I., and a more modern redux of the Mego-era armor just like Cap's "modern version was basically an updated version of Mego's.

To avoid selling a repro Mego Iron Man and a Tony Stark S.I. Mego in this EMCE line seems a bit odd.... if not a LOT odd.
          "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by huedell
            What I don't get is why they don't do what they did for Captain America: A repro, an S.I., and a more modern redux of the Mego-era armor just like Cap's "modern version was basically an updated version of Mego's.

To avoid selling a repro Mego Iron Man and a Tony Stark S.I. Mego in this EMCE line seems a bit odd.... if not a LOT odd.
            Cap's "modern" take was fixing the errors on the Mego figure, wrong boots, no gloves, no white sleeves, goofy head. Thor's Mego was pretty on model, so that probably led to the modern Thor redesign being used, so it wouldn't look like a carbon copy of the repro. Same could hold true with Iron Man in Diamond's eyes.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎