Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fear the Waking Dead Series Premiere Tonight Sunday on AMC

I find it scarier, cuz you can't tell as easily if someone's a walker or not.

The wife and myself are big fans of the walking dead. We have both liked it so far. I agree with a lot of what has been said. WD just started out on fire. This one has a slow burn. I like how they have done it. And i agree with you Hector about the dad. I think he was an awesome choice, great actor.

Images
    The only problem with doing a prequel is WE know a lot of the stuff they don't (shoot 'em in the head, etc)

This makes for some very frustrated viewers.

It was the same thing in Diary of the Dead --- and we all know how popular that one is.
    .................................................. .......................

For me, the characters are okay, but the situations are what are terrifying. Tobias saying how quickly it will spiral. Although, I hope it doesn't accelerate too fast, because that is the singular advantage and difference between this show and the original: We get to see the progression (which Rick slept through). We get to see the government response. And so far, those are the things that are scary to me, more than the walkers (are they calling them that?) themselves.

I hope they have a different name than "Walkers", because it would seem the vernacular would be different assuming global communications are cut off, and regional slang is allowed to build on its own.
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE CARDS:

Images
    Well, I'm still not connecting with these characters. Other than Nick (whose name they say all the time), I don't even remember their names. The dad is totally useless, the mom is abrasive, the daughter is whiney, and Nick is annoying. The Latino family are just there.
    Hopefully the season finale involves a walker buffet and then we get a stronger cast in Season Two.
    Tonight's episode had no Walking Dead at all.
    The soldiers are stereotypical power mad creeps, and will all be eaten by season's end.
    The flashing signal is probably the nerd kid from the high school, who ate all the pudding he stole leaving none for Carl Grimes.

Each episode is getting better so I hope there is a second season . Rick and Merle were the only charectors I found interesting when Walking Dead first came out .

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wise guy View Post
    Each episode is getting better so I hope there is a second season . Rick and Merle were the only charectors I found interesting when Walking Dead first came out .
    AMC had announced a second season even before the first one aired so we are good there.

I enjoyed last nights episode better than the others, but there's a few characters I'd like to see go away. The daughter being one of them, geez... The mom bothers me as well....

Do radios not exist in this world?

I only really like the druggie kid, sense he actually seems the most sensible of the bunch. I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but that's my impression from the first few episodes.

I thought last night's episode was very boring.

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    I thought last night's episode was very boring.
    I did too. Also, didn't care as much for the druggie as I had before.