Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • musasa
    • Mar 22, 2015

Green Arrow Car Value?

Hi folks! Can someone give me an idea of how much I should pay for this Green Arrow car. It has the box (light damage, sun faded on top), car (with windshield and steering wheel), and two missiles (spring in firing mechanism is intact). Thanks!

• musasa
    • Mar 22, 2015

Also can someone please verify if this came with two or three missiles? The box says two, but I thought it was supposed to have three.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

I have one it came with 2 Missiles, but I have seen one listed on e bay with 3, I paid $500 for mine just before Christmas of last year... The one on e bay is listed for $1000 a little overpriced IMO

BUT as always value is what you are willing to pay and what the seller is willing to accept... Good Luck!

Comment

• musasa
        • Mar 22, 2015

Thanks for the reply.

Totally agree - it's all about what each person is comfortable with.

I haven't got Worthpoint or anything like that, so it's a little tough to see what they've sold for in the past when they show up for sale infrequently. Is the Ebay listing still up? I ran a search but didn't see it.

Would be a neat piece to add to the collection. At this point I'm a bit like the Stones song - still sittin' on a fence.

Comment

• willrich7
          • Jan 14, 2015

photos

Hello musasa, would you be willing to post photos of this Mego Green Arrow Car box…all sides of it, that is?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎