Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

PM's answered. Thanks for looking and being that there is no World Series games tomorrow...there may be some more stuff going up on the list. Fingers crossed

Comment

• Blue Meanie
      Banned
      • Jun 23, 2001

Brown Haired Fonzie. Shirt needs a cleaning: Coy Duke. Very clean:

Space 1999 figures starting with Zantor. Original head and body...but classic tv toys outfit. Second is Alan Carter. Original head, body, and jumpsuit. Repro belt. 3rd is Mysterious Alien. He's complete and all original. Head has a few spots of discoloration. Last but not least is Paul Morrow. He is an original head and body and outfit. Belt and weapon are repros.

Major Matt Mason Bad Guy...I think his name is Calisto. Nice and pretty clean. Wires inside seem to be tight....no breakages. Slight cut in his left wristcuff. Doesn't affect the figure. Outer Space Men Electron I think isa his name. Has a few issues...one being the wire in his foot is peeping out. Also missing the gem piece from the center. Wires are a little loose inside...but to me they don't feel like they are broken:

Mego Bendy's...Robin, and Superman. All seem to be in really nice condition with some rubs. Robin looks like the least nicest condition wise. He has the wire sticking up out of his foot as can be seen in the pic. Superman is the nicest/cleanest of all the bendys:

Planet Of The Apes...Complete and ALL ORIGINAL Cornelius. Has a few threads that can be seen in the pic that need to be clipped off. Really nice and clean figure.

Case FRESH Action Jackson. I have 5 in total Case FRESH. All 5 have the Light Blue Jumper and all 5 are the AJ with Black Beard:

Godzilla...Godzilla Gang Godzilla figure. Complete and all original. Nice paint
      Hulk Jiggler...at least that's what it feels like. Very Clean with no major flaws.
      Mego Spider-Man Bendy. Clean with a few rubs that can be seen in the pic.

Some of the Trek Crew. Captain Kirk ON HOLD! is fresh off of the card. As close to perfect as being mint in a sealed card.
      Bones...If the shirt didn't have some yellowing it would be NM. Hair is perfect as are the phaser and communicator. Missing foil. All of the Treks are Type 2's:

WGSH Bad Guy...Type 1 Mxyzptlk...Outfit needs a little bit of a cleaning. Missing buckle sticker. Head paint is nice with very slight rubs. Derby paint it perfect.

WGSH Captain America...All he needs a star and a shield and he's good to go out and get the Red Skull. Head paint and face paint is near perfect. Missing the bottom snap on the back of the outfit.

Note: someone asked me about Cap. I checked cap over and he has a yellow stain on his right shin just below where the boots start on his outfit. Just wanted to make a note. It can probably be gotten out with Woolite or another stain remover.

More to come...keep checking back. Message me if you are interested. Thanks.
      Last edited by Blue Meanie; Feb 28, '16, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

AHI Monsters are off to ebay. Thanks for looking and message me if you are interested in any of the figures in the post.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
          Banned
          • Jun 23, 2001

Urko is SOLD!

Message me if you are interested in any of the figures. Thanks for looking.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
            Banned
            • Jun 23, 2001

Urko is gone and happy in his new home Give the rest of these figures a new home. Message me if you are interested in any of the figures in this ad. Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

• Blue Meanie
              Banned
              • Jun 23, 2001

Updated. Thanks for looking.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                Banned
                • Jun 23, 2001

Space 1999 figures starting with Zantor. Original head and body...but classic tv toys outfit. Second is Alan Carter. Original head, body, and jumpsuit. Repro belt. 3rd is Mysterious Alien. He's complete and all original. Head has a few spots of discoloration. Last but not least is Paul Morrow. He is an original head and body and outfit. Belt and weapon are repros.

Major Matt Mason Bad Guy...I think his name is Calisto. Nice and pretty clean. Wires inside seem to be tight....no breakages. Slight cut in his left wristcuff. Doesn't affect the figure. Outer Space Men Electron I think isa his name. Has a few issues...one being the wire in his foot is peeping out. Also missing the gem piece from the center. Wires are a little loose inside...but to me they don't feel like they are broken:

Mego Bendy's...Robin, and Superman. All seem to be in really nice condition with some rubs. Robin looks like the least nicest condition wise. He has the wire sticking up out of his foot as can be seen in the pic. Superman is the nicest/cleanest of all the bendys:

Planet Of The Apes...Complete and ALL ORIGINAL Cornelius. Has a few threads that can be seen in the pic that need to be clipped off. Really nice and clean figure.

Case FRESH Action Jackson. I have 4 in total Case FRESH. All 4 have the Light Blue Jumper and all 4 are the AJ with Black Beard:

Hulk Jiggler...at least that's what it feels like. Very Clean with no major flaws.

Some of the Trek Crew. Captain Kirk ON HOLD! is fresh off of the card. As close to perfect as being mint in a sealed card.
                Bones...If the shirt didn't have some yellowing it would be NM. Hair is perfect as are the phaser and communicator. Missing foil. All of the Treks are Type 2's:

WGSH Bad Guy...Type 1 Mxyzptlk...Outfit needs a little bit of a cleaning. Missing buckle sticker. Head paint is nice with very slight rubs. Derby paint it perfect.

WGSH Captain America...All he needs a star and a shield and he's good to go out and get the Red Skull. Head paint and face paint is near perfect. Missing the bottom snap on the back of the outfit.

Note: someone asked me about Cap. I checked cap over and he has a yellow stain on his right shin just below where the boots start on his outfit. Just wanted to make a note. It can probably be gotten out with Woolite or another stain remover.

***Updated. I want to thank everyone that has purchased figures so far. I will probably start a new thread soon. Just gathering the figures that will be going on the new list. For now these are still available. Message me if you are interested in any of these figures. Thanks for looking.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                  Banned
                  • Jun 23, 2001

Bump...bump the jam

Thanks for looking. Message me if you are interested in any of the figures in this post.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                    Banned
                    • Jun 23, 2001

Case FRESH Action Jackson. I have 4 in total Case FRESH. All 4 have the Light Blue Jumper and all 4 are the AJ with Black Beard:

***Updated. I want to thank everyone that has purchased figures so far. I will probably start a new thread soon. Just gathering the figures that will be going on the new list. For now these are still available. Message me if you are interested in any of these figures. Thanks for looking.

Comment

• RCB Mego
                      • Mar 28, 2010

PM sent

Comment

• RCB Mego
                        • Mar 28, 2010

Updated PM sent. Thanks

Comment

• RCB Mego
                          • Mar 28, 2010

New PM sent to Blue Meanie

Comment

• RCB Mego
                            • Mar 28, 2010

Blue Meanie - I sent you a new PM and PayPal payment. Thank you

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                              Banned
                              • Jun 23, 2001

Right back at ya

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡