X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Teemu
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
    I see the post where you stated Aquaman and Shark are not coming out in 2015 as well as anything else for the rest of the year has now been edited to blank. You need to stop making remarks on this board with matter of fact statements. You no nothing about what is coming out and when..
    I didn't say Aquaman/Shark wasn't coming out this year.I said that what is currently on pre-order is what is coming out this year.Superman series 2 is next year aswell as most everything else will now be in 2016 that comes up for pre-order.There is no way we'll get new pre-orders of product in time for Christmas

I asked and was told next year on 66 Batman wave 5....so yes I do know something
    Last edited by Teemu; Oct 21, '15, 9:02 AM.

Comment

• wise guy
      Career Member
      • Dec 29, 2014

is there really a Neil Adams Batman coming out or another redo of mego Batman ?
      There should be a 89 black suit Batman (Keaton) too.

Comment

• Teemu
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 15, 2010

New pre-order for retro DC SUPERPOWERS Set of 4 includes: SCHEDULED FOR FEB 2016 RELEASE
        1 X The Flash
        1 X Green Lantern
        1 X Martian Manhunter and
        1 X Plastic Man

Action Figures, NECA, Hasbro, Hot Toys, Funko, Monstarz, Star Wars, Batman, Godzilla, King Kong, Spider-Man, X-Men

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Teemu
          New pre-order for retro DC SUPERPOWERS Set of 4 includes: SCHEDULED FOR FEB 2016 RELEASE
          1 X The Flash
          1 X Green Lantern
          1 X Martian Manhunter and
          1 X Plastic Man

http://www.amoktime.com/dc-super-pow...-set-of-4.html
          They look good, but I'm happy with the Matty figures for the most part. So I won't be rebuying 3 of those figures. I bet Amok Time just blew the Friday clue.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jeffbearco
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 27, 2011

Took a look at the link.

Green Lantern is probably my favorite of this set. The face looks great. It will fit in with the Super Friends figures very well!

I like the sculpt for Martian Manhunter, but the head on him is big enough for him to be repainted as Strax from Dr Who. He looks like a big green potato.

I like the thin black outline on the flash's lightning. That definitely makes him blend into the Super Friends. The sculpt is better than Mattel's to me.

Added that to the first post in this and moved/updated some other points. I keep trying to be very careful to go only off verified information. If anyone in the know ever has more updates for me or catches me with anything wrong, please let me know and I'll update accordingly.

JeffBearCO
            Last edited by jeffbearco; Oct 21, '15, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• ovenmitt
              Persistent Member
              • May 26, 2009

Like all Super Powers 3. Flash's hands need to be red. Cannot wait to see Plastic Man wanted a Mego of Plas since his 70s cartoon!

Other DC characters on FTC Super Powers carrying case that can be in SP line:

Atom
              Hawkkman
              Hawkgirl
              Elongated Man
              Firestorm
              Red Tornado
              Huntress
              Dr Fate
              Spectre

Comment

• Toycade
                Museum Super Collector
                • Jul 8, 2014

Methinks FTC are going to be more than a little ****ed that Amok Time let that cat out of the bag. Oh well...maybe now they will switch their clue to the other big release coming around the same time.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 26, 2009

Toycade,

OTHER BIG RELEASE? DC? 66 Batman? btw thanks for 66 Batman 4 set I ordered from you! I plan to get a 2nd! And my other FTC from you like I have in past!

Comment

• Toycade
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Jul 8, 2014

They have a REALLY strong slate of figures scheduled for the first quarter. Don't be in a hurry to blow your Christmas money. You should be hearing something really soon.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 26, 2009

Yeah, FTC said they plan to make Megos of ALL DC characters pictured on carrying cases! Super Powers, Batman, Super Friends, Legion of Doom, and Titans! LOT to look forward to!

Comment

• Brown Bear
                        Still Old School
                        • Feb 14, 2008

No one mentioned Flash doesn't have red hands. Other than that another homerun! Count me in!! Can't wait to see Plasticman.
                        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• ovenmitt
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 26, 2009

I said Flash's hands need to be red in my 1st post. Otherwise they look super! Better than Mattel! And I cannot wait to see Plas either! Will he have stretching neck like original Super Powers figure from 1986 30 YEARS ago!

Comment

• pmwasson
                            Maker
                            • Sep 12, 2007

They look great! I look forward to getting them, but I may wait for the non-fist-fighting version.

I hope they give flash a whole red body (including hands) so we don't get any flesh color peeking out from the wrists or neck.
                            sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• daz71
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 19, 2014

i prefer the emce green lantern.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by Teemu
                                I didn't say Aquaman/Shark wasn't coming out this year.I said that what is currently on pre-order is what is coming out this year.Superman series 2 is next year aswell as most everything else will now be in 2016 that comes up for pre-order.There is no way we'll get new pre-orders of product in time for Christmas

I asked and was told next year on 66 Batman wave 5....so yes I do know something

Yes you did and you deleted that and everything else you stated in your post that was completely wrong.. Anyone can see that in this thread. I was PM'd from a board member about you actions.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎