Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

I have a list of figures I want to get. I'm hoping to hold off until January where I have a little more available money to spend on me though. hehehe

Green Suit Riddler
    66 Batgirl
    Samurai
    Apache Chief
    Joker
    Harley Quinn

Maybe a couple of others.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• jeffbearco
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 27, 2011

Updated with list in the first post for this thread.

Now Shipping!
      Super Friends Series 1 (Apache Chief, Robin, Samurai, Superman)
      Aquaman vs. The Great White Shark

JeffBearCO

Comment

• jeffbearco
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 27, 2011

Added Emerald City Kresge Card Robin Variant up for preorder to January.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• jeffbearco
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 27, 2011

Added Retro Figure Vehicles with variants (Metropolis Mobile News Room/Clark-Superman, Gotham City Prisoner Transport/Joker, Batman's Mobile Bat Lab/Penguin, Teen Titans Beach Cruiser Van/Wonder Girl) for early 2016.

Pretty cool.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Kresge series 3 now says January at FTC's site.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jeffbearco
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 27, 2011

Went through the list to reposition things based on FTC's Expected Release Dates from their pre-order pages.

Also moved things that were mentioned in 2015 but no real dates given to list them together.

I'm still hoping we hear something on the Harry Potter line. The Monkees have also gone quiet for a while.

I also know there are a lot of folks eagerly waiting for more KISS figures.

I'll probably start this thread fresh for New Years next week sometime to clear out the comments again. I still think it is nice to have a list going of what has been announced or prototyped but not released yet so I plan to keep this list going.

JeffBearCO
              Last edited by jeffbearco; Dec 28, '15, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

some pics of the Monkees have been leaked.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 15, 2010

There were alot of things "mentioned" for 2015 release, but didn't happen..many things were slated for fall and holiday release stated by a certain "in the know" person.I wouldn't go by any talk until FTC actually lists it for pre-order on their website and actually has a release date....otherwise,it's all talk!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

And I sort of wonder if the Harry Potter line is on hold or back burner-ed since the clothes appear to be done and they did show at least one headsculpt. I think FTC is getting ahead of themselves with all the promised product.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎